• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Oh....Well I'm 20 minutes away from finishing 7 and after that....I have 15 more shit storm related videos to go....Only 5:30 PM here...I like my odds.

they're about 45 minutes each. Good luck on watching them. When did you even start?

During Drunktank. He was funny on the podcast most of the time, but when he was bad. He was BAAAAD.

What didn't you like about him? I found him hilarious.

I wasn't finding it very fun. Maybe it does get better, I'll play more tomorrow

also why does the camera zoom in so much when you aim a gun?

Hold off judgment of the game until after you've had time to use the Agony Crossbow for a while.

What didn't you like about him? I found him hilarious.

Geoff acknowledges that he's a terrible person. He figures it's part of why he and Gavin are great friends, that they're both terrible people. Great dad, though.

Crysis is 2spooky in third person

2595421-1871775105-7vraE.gif

Couldn't they just animate the crouch into standing? That seems like too much trouble to just stretch isn't it?

Squishy3

Couldn't they just animate the crouch into standing? That seems like too much trouble to just stretch isn't it?
That would require there to be rigging for that to happen. I bet the torso isn't rigged for animations at all.

maybe it does get better but so far this just makes me wanna play re4 instead.

also get hyped
Chapter 3 is where it differentiates itself and it just gets crazier from then on. It does a really good job of subverting expectations.

ultimax

His formula got old after a while for me. I always thought Gus and Bernie were the best, and I didn't really care when he stopped coming on.
I like the rooster teeth podcast a lot, but when they talk about video games, they make me rage because of their ignorance to stuff

Guys I need your help, im a noob at fight games and im trying to figure out which characters ill like in USF4 since the only characters from sf I know is ryu, ken, zangeif, and sakura. I know those shotos and zangiefs a grappler but im not a fan of either playstyle. The only fighting game Ive really played to some level of skill is p4 arena and the characters I liked to play the most in that were Aigis being my favorite followed by Akihiko, then Chie. I was ok with most of the rest of the cast except Yukiko, Naoto, and Elizabeth. Any ideas on who ill like in street fighter? Im guessing Dudley just cause I like boxers but I dunno if he plays anything like aki.

I'm surprised no one's answered you but it seems you're into high mobility/rushdown game style. I don't really play either of those and SF is kind of naturally slow but Rufus/Decapre/Yun/Yang/Fei Long are close enough. I might be SUPER wrong so anyone feel free to correct me. Definitely at least try those and anyone else that looks cool to you though

Zenfalcia

His formula got old after a while for me. I always thought Gus and Bernie were the best, and I didn't really care when he stopped coming on.

Hmm.. I can see that. Gus and burnie were great. I liked it better when it was a smaller cast with gus, burnie, geoff or someone else. Now that it's gotten bigger I kinda stopped.. The google or gavin really ruined it for me.

Achievement Hunter and naming the channel Let's Play were both his ideas, and he makes a good in-game boss in things like Minecraft.

It's creative i'll give them that. It's better than the same minecraft LPs the exact same thing everytime.

wamberz1

I like the rooster teeth podcast a lot, but when they talk about video games, they make me rage because of their ignorance to stuff
You're completely right, and their obvious xbox bias doesn't help. the only reason i listen to the patch is because of ryan.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Hmm.. I can see that. Gus and burnie were great. I liked it better when it was a smaller cast with gus, burnie, geoff or someone else. Now that it's gotten bigger I kinda stopped.. The google or gavin really ruined it for me.

It's creative i'll give them that. It's better than the same minecraft LPs the exact same thing everytime.

Gavin being an idiot is only funny a few times, not every fucking podcast.

Which is virtually impossible to have. I wonder what the story behind that is... did he have a dreamcast growing up?

PC guy. He was given the Wii controller in their Mario Kart 8 video and in the Mario Party LP and all he did was bitch when he had to use the motion controls.

ultimax

You're completely right, and their obvious xbox bias doesn't help. the only reason i listen to the patch is because of ryan.

that bayo 1 five facts proves it. " bayo 2 is gonna be on Xbox one" .. lol Fuck off
I haven't tried listening to the patch because it just seems like cringe to me, but I'll give it a try.
And yeah the bias towards xbox is kinda ridiculous. Like if they knew even the slightest about Bayo 2 they would of realized how ridiculous that statement was

wamberz1

I haven't tried listening to the patch because it just seems like cringe to me, but I'll give it a try.
And yeah the bias towards xbox is kinda ridiculous. Like if they knew even the slightest about Bayo 2 they would of realized how ridiculous that statement was

When they said Halo 4 was their 2012 game of the year i laughed so fucking hard.

Zenfalcia

Gavin being an idiot is only funny a few times, not every fucking podcast.

It got pretty bad. It also doesn't help gavin doesn't make himself seem bright. He has his moments.. but headlight fluid...

PC guy. He was given the Wii controller in their Mario Kart 8 video and in the Mario Party LP and all he did was bitch when he had to use the motion controls.

Yeahh.. That wasn't too great.. I don't remember/know what his thoughts on kinect was. It probably wasn't favourable.

Also i don't think he has any prior experience with any nintendo games?

When they said Halo 4 was their 2012 game of the year i laughed so fucking hard.

Tbh. I'm not surprised. Not at all..

I always had this conspiracy theorist like opinion that have been paid by Microsoft for years now to say good things about Microsoft products. Yes, I know how crazy this sounds.

You're not alone. I don't think they do. They do like microsoft perhaps because they don't understand/like the japanese-ness of sony and wii/u.

wamberz1

To be fair if i recall correctly they did say that they wouldn't count it because they were aware of their own obvious bias, and picked another game. But it was still pretty funny.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Yeahh.. That wasn't too great.. I don't remember/know/care what his thoughts on kinect was. It probably wasn't favourable.

Also i don't think he has any prior experience with any nintendo games?

FTFY

One of those people. Who refuses to even give something a try, and just hates it for no reason. Like my brother and anime, or my friends and Dark Souls.

You're not alone. I don't think they do. They do like microsoft perhaps because they don't understand/like the japanese-ness of sony and wii/u.

Well, they do live in Texas...

I haven't paid any attention rooster teeth for about maybe 3 years now but didn't burnie say he was disappointed with this generation of consoles so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom