• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTFY
Well, they do live in Texas...

I live in Texas and I love the Japaneseness of PS and Nintendo...

There was once a lets play of Bayonetta with Monty and Burnie where they talked about RWBY and it was very informative in how to be inspired and be internet famous. It was really bad in how they thought Bayo was really freaky and he wasn't that impressed with the animation quality of Bayo.

Oberon

Banned
I like the rooster teeth podcast a lot, but when they talk about video games, they make me rage because of their ignorance to stuff

The only thing I know about them is that they made that incredibly stupid bayonetta video. So they're not worth any of my time

Zenfalcia

Most of the time he isn't actually stupid. He just says things in a confusing way or says something without thinking.

He does. I get what he's saying sometimes, it's just terrible. He makes terrible decisions and does things on a whim. Example: making terrible bets.

FTFY

One of those people. Who refuses to even give something a try, and just hates it for no reason. Like my brother and anime, or my friends and Dark Souls.

Well, they do live in Texas...

Nah, I think I like Ryan the most of all the AH members. The crazy ryan is not a terrible, even though it happens a lot. Almost too much.

That they do. I really enjoyed their food conversations, it gave me information of american foods I'd like to try out if i ever go to america.

Like 10-11...should have just watched more last night.
Damn.. Was it worth it?

There was once a lets play with Monty and Burnie where they talked about RWBY and it was very informative in how to be inspired and be internet famous.

I think i know which one you were talking about. The bayonetta let's play.. that LP gave me cancer to watch.. NO ONE WATCH IT. It will make you tear your hair out due to frustration. I treated that video as a podcast.

And the grand finale of the Shitstorm is...

Shitstorm 3: Shittribution - P.T.

Website
Youtube

Jeez, everyone was on the lookout for the last shitstorm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1pHIq0Z8bM&list=UU84X0epDRFdTrybxEX8ZWkA
PT
edit: damn you Oking, your lucky i was busy fighting Hamura as Yumi(talk about a Vergil fight)

Jesus, 2muchdecimation.

ultimax

On the subject of Rooster, not even the Patch really talks about videogames that much. They always get derailed onto some stupid shit.
Off topic conversation is what they do best lol
The only thing I know about them is that they made that incredibly stupid bayonetta video. So they're not worth any of my time
To be fair, they are a pretty fun group of people, it's just that some of the ignorance is super cringeworthy at times

They're like Game Grumps in that their knowledge of games is second to the group dynamic in a given video. 6 people shouting at each other for your enjoyment is a niche market and expensive in other situations.

ultimax

They're like Game Grumps in that their knowledge of games is second to the group dynamic in a given video. 6 people shouting at each other for your enjoyment is a niche market and expensive in other situations.
Grumps used to be great, even after Jon left,
But now it's just constant yelling and non sense

Maybe thats why both their OTs are mostly dead. At least some of the Game Grumps are somewhat entertaining.
Our OT survived thats all that matters.

Oberon

Banned
Off topic conversation is what they do best lol

To be fair, they are a pretty fun group of people, it's just that some of the ignorance is super cringeworthy at times

Rooster Teeth has its own site. We'd probably jump ship if the Best Friends opened a forum on their site too

Giant bomb has it own site and forum, and look at their threads!
And I would never go to a best friends forum, unless the mods are really strict, it would be total chaos!

Alfebit

Banned
In fact, let's just stop the memes.

image.php

Much spooky, wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom