• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from a friends house helping him hand out candy, dressed up as Light from Death Note and was severely disappointed that nobody said anything/recognized my costume. How were your Halloweens, frienders?

Just got back from a friends house helping him hand out candy, dressed up as Light from Death Note and was severely disappointed that nobody said anything/recognized my costume. How were your Halloweens, frienders?

So it was not all according to keikaku?

I did nothing for halloween besides play some spoopy games.

My Dad with the sick burn.

"It must be Halloween, the Leafs look like hockey players"

HA!

Rx91h2N.gif

What a bunch of lame asses, nobody says anything unless you're L. I watched videos and didn't do homework

Alfebit

Banned
I DON'T PLAY BY YOUR RULES.
Also I was just saying, forums with a normal sign up might bring in more people that can't be civil

Also I got contacted by VMC, maybe I'll get a spot. Wish me luck guys

Hey I also got contacted a couple weeks ago, though I've only done 1 test. Good luck!

360pages

Bug Island is great.

I also realize that Sakura is slightly more popular than Hinata in Japan, but she is actually disliked quite a bit from our side. (Including me, honestly I despised her in part 1 and can tolerate her in part 2)

ultimax

Bug Island is great.

I also realize that Sakura is slightly more popular than Hinata in Japan, but she is actually disliked quite a bit from our side. (Including me, honestly I despised her in part 1 and can tolerate her in part 2)
That doesn't surprise me at all really. I wonder what people over there think about Hinata being cannon

360pages

I think I realized something about the Kingdom hearts games.

As a cohesive narrative, they are jumbled mess with very little tangible plot lines to latch onto. And the few that are, are so riddled with retcons and plot holes that you can't hold on. But symbolism is the series main point, we are supposed to let our minds wander a bit and look for the deeper meaning.

The mystery of the next installment and solving the greater mystery, even if that solution is rather mundane. (The mysterious figure's true identity was pretty lackluster)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjyM4-2UnSg&index=4&list=UUtLB9hShasiTdErpU_6uh8w

I think this video goes deeper into the flaws of kingdom hearts narrative

Bug Island is great.

Wait, really? I thought Japan was more into girls who are shy/timid or reserved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom