• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayo 1 was on PS3 and it ran like garbage.

thatsthejoke.jpg

We need to change that.

but but. I don't wanna be blocked on his twitter. I wanna cheer him on twitter instead of spamming Senran Kagura pics his way.

He just hasn't heard of the game, didn't say he hates it.[/QUOTE]

He's been blocking people that has been asking him again. I would think he would check it out if people have been asking him about it.

Oberon

Banned
What do you think of it so far? What do you think of the humour?

I just finished ep 3

I find the humour is..quite tame actually. Some scenes made me shuckle a bit, but nothing more than that.
I feel like I have seen those type of characters a lot, (the main girl beeing a lolicon, a crossdressing student, the though girl etc., expecially aftr seeing Nozaki-kun)
I just after watching Daily lives of high school boys, and Nozaki-kun, this one didn't grip my interest as much. I will still watching untill the ond though
( and when that girl goes all chibi is pretty cute)

Zenfalcia

I just finished ep 3

I find the humour is..quite tame actually. Some scenes made me shuckle a bit, but nothing more than that.
I feel like I have seen those type of characters a lot, (the main girl beeing a lolicon, a crossdressing student, the though girl etc.)
I just after watching Daily lives of high school boys, and Nozaki-kun, this one didn't grip my interest as much. I will still watching untill the ond though
( and when that girl goes all chibi is pretty cute)

The humour is very.. unique. It has some video games jokes which is pretty funny. It's enjoyable, but not at levels of daily lives.. dont expect it to get that good. I really like a lot of the characters though.

If more than one person has asked him about it, he's probably just annoyed by it.

How long until Kamiya blocks every person on earth?
I don't know, however long it takes for every Platinum Games employee with a twitter account to get on his nerves.

...the thought of Kamiya blocking his own co workers just struck me as the most hilarious shit ever.

Man, if I had a Twitter, I would make is a goal to get blocked by as many celebrity accounts possible. Not Kamiya, tho, he's easy mode.

360pages

4040 words down baby. I can easily clear 5000 by tomorrow at this rate.

Nothing really great so far, just setting up some of the story.

Writing is a lot easier when you decide against taking breaks, also the story remains fresh in your mind rather than doing weekly updates.

4040 words down baby. I can easily clear 5000 by tomorrow at this rate.

Nothing really great so far, just setting up some of the story.

Writing is a lot easier when you decide against taking breaks, also the story remains fresh in your mind rather than doing weekly updates.

Would it be too much if it the story has Grapes of Wrath levels of setting set up? Even though I loved the book the setting set up in the beginning was too much.

360pages

Would it be too much if it the story has Grapes of Wrath levels of setting set up? Even though I loved the book the setting set up in the beginning was too much.

Well, as long as things are moving a long in a brisk fashion. I'm 4000 words in, the male lead already met the female lead. And is about to learn about the weird murders happening around town.

I actually tried to tone back some of my detail for a more streamlined story.

Alfebit

Banned
Please, they're made for each other and she knows it. When she rescues him, it will be rad. And Kuvira certainly isn't smarter than Varrick, especially now that he's developed a conscience.

I don't think he was arguing against you. Zhu li is 100% correct in what she said about him. Doesn't mean she isn't lying to stay close to him.

Squishy3

I don't think he was arguing against you. Zhu li is 100% correct in what she said about him. Doesn't mean she isn't lying to stay close to him.
She's gonna heel turn again. That sick mech fight in the woods too. Bolin jobbing it up by not lava bending immediately.

Okingjrr

So guys, I have a dilemma.
I have my copy of the Bayo FPE waiting for me at home,
an 8 hour plane trip away,
and my brother just got revengeance recently.
In what order would you guys recommend me to play through the games ?
I'm thinking bayo 1, revengeance and finally bayo 2. Mainly to see how PG has evolved throughout the years.
Or I can do bayo 1, 2 and then revengeance.

Ps: I played Vanquish and W101.

I'm thinking bayo 1, revengeance and finally bayo 2. Mainly to see how PG has evolved throughout the years.

revengeance is a good intro game plus its super short so you can knock it out in an afternoon

wamberz1

Like bull said, play Revengeance first. The jump in depth of gameplay would be too weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom