• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Pat would be lazy about a costume. Look at Matt and Woolie, you heard the boss man, he takes the holiday super serial

giphy.gif

How about them Top 10s.

8.50 each. it was ok.. not really cheap, but cheaper than normal. :/ walmart had nothing, the small amount of good stuff were all bought.

For whole bars, that makes me want to cry.Oh well, there's always next year. Do they have those sales after christmas/easter? I don't usually shop around that time

Zenfalcia

Aw man.

What was Vita's costume?

Yeah, it sucks. I dont know if liam's been posted/revealed yet.

For whole bars, that makes me want to cry.Oh well, there's always next year. Do they have those sales after christmas/easter? I don't usually shop around that time

Well.. they arent full sized bars. I think they are the snack sized ones. I wish i had better choices. I dont want crispy crunch or reese's pieces. Yeah usually the sales are after christmas, valentine's day, easter and that's it i think.

360pages

Hmm,

I never really done a collaboration work in terms of writing. I can imagine it being rather hard, since unlike other media. Writing is just one thing, and that's the writing. Sure you could argue storytelling or plot lines. But unlike a Comic/Manga, Cartoon/Anime and movies, you can't really have different people work on the different sections.

Hmm,

I never really done a collaboration work in terms of writing.

You should try it. It's not people working on separate sections, it's putting the story together one by one, step by step. Like laying down the Lego train tracks. Yeah, to get a good story you and your partner need that indescribable thing, but finding someone who has it is incredible.

360pages

You should try it. It's not people working on separate sections, it's putting the story together one by one, step by step. Like laying down the Lego train tracks. Yeah, to get a good story you and your partner need that indescribable thing, but finding someone who has it is incredible.

I might try it once. There are some people on my writing forum that wouldn't mind doing one. So I might look into it.

I know we have all said how Katsuragi is the best, but "I won't be defeated until I master the Path of Sexual Harassment!" is the greatest mission description ever written

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom