• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how when Eska and Desna showed up Eska assumed Kuvira was Bolin's girlfriend. Like how she assumed Bolin left her for Korra in book 2 and brought it up at the beginning of book 3. Eska is odd.

Well Bolin seems to try and make some kind of advance on girls, and he acted like he does around Kuvira when he and Eska were together, so it probably makes sense in her mind.

Welp, I finally got a long overdue haircut. RIP my luscious hair.

Anyway, what's up, Frienders?
I get my haircut once every 3 months or so, and I always get it done too short since my hair grows like a jungle. I often get it cut shorter than I like in order to have to go get my hair cut less.

I'm just eating dinner.

Feels nice? I need to take that leap eventually.

Probably going to start a new anime since I finished Ippo.

Sure. One thing I like about short hair is that it dries real quick.

Also, watch Daily Lives of High School Boys.

Ah it's not that bad, the worst part is it getting in the way of your eyes but you just gotta wear a toque or something. At my work I have to wear a hard hat anyway and that keeps it under control, it's an easy work around. I love my hair.

I guess. It's a weird situation. There's a few things that annoy me about having long hair, but I'm too lazy to get my haircut so I just let it grow.

Zenfalcia

Welp, I finally got a long overdue haircut. RIP my luscious hair.

Anyway, what's up, Frienders?

Cooking dinner for a while..

So this appeared on my dash.

Anyone want to explain Dororon Enma-kun Meeramera to me?

Japan is crazy man..

Too much Korra talk.
I should watch books 2&3 soon. I have them on my viewing device, courtesy of my local series store.

I have ATLA book 3.. still far behind..

Right? Also is the KF thing today or tomorrow?

Tomorrow.. hopefully..

30 hours in to persona 3 and I've still yet to be bored, good thing i have a week off.
Can S.Links go down? I feel like shit when i have to turn people down or neglect them for a long period of time
And if a S.link is maxed, can I ignore them for the rest of the game?

30 hours in to persona 3 and I've still yet to be bored, good thing i have a week off.
Can S.Links go down? I feel like shit when i have to turn people down or neglect them for a long period of time
And if a S.link is maxed, can I ignore them for the rest of the game?

S Link's can not go down, but they can be reversed. You don't want that. Once an S Link is maxed you can never talk to them again and they won't care.

Super late but Pat's GF is on tumblr and talks about Pat sometimes. She also has posted a couple pictures.
Really? Does she adversite herself/her blog as such or is this a weird thing people just found out about?
Edit: It seems a quick google revealed this information to me. Weird that that was so easy.

Squishy3

That's the basketball one right? probably watch it after Beck. Thank you.

Might do that, Thank you.
You won't regret it. It's a fucking masterpiece. When you finish the anime I'll tell you what chapter the manga picks up from. It's not long, it's only 103 chapters. You might be familiar with AMV Hell 3, or at least some people in this thread I'm sure are. You know the one part that has the guy in the speedo pool sneaking up on women to the Jaws theme? That's from Beck, and that scene is even FUNNIER IN CONTEXT.

Gamer Y

A little late but I highly recommend Fate/Zero and the currently ongoing Fate/Stay Night
Fate/Zero first then Fate/Stay Night or does the order matter?

You won't regret it. It's a fucking masterpiece. When you finish the anime I'll tell you what chapter the manga picks up from. It's not long, it's only 103 chapters. You might be familiar with AMV Hell 3, or at least some people in this thread I'm sure are. You know the one part that has the guy in the pool sneaking up on women to the Jaws theme? That's Beck, and that scene is even FUNNIER IN CONTEXT.
sounds good, and no, I can't say I'm familar with that amv.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Ok, I made it to the first dungeons boss door in Persona 4. Im lvl 14, got my slime stand, and ready to go....
...But ill take a break for now. Got to calm these nerves.

Btw: internet finally works again.

croten

Fate/Zero is a prequel of Fate/Stay Night but they both kinda spoil each other. I'd say go with Fate/Zero first because it's already done

Squishy3

AMV Hell isn't your typical AMV, it's an hour and a half long video of various anime clips sent in by people. They're pretty much masterpieces and there are 7 of them and various mini versions. They're pretty fucking great.

Ok, I made it to the first dungeons boss door in Persona 4. Im lvl 14, got my slime stand, and ready to go....
...But ill take a break for now. Got to calm these nerves.

Btw: internet finally works again.

Welcome back.

The first boss in Persona 4 is probably one of the harder ones due to a lack of healing/multi-target spells and not having a 4th member. It's not too tough, though. I'd recommend leveling Chie up until she gets mabufu. It'll help.

Zenfalcia

I'm not shameless enough yet. (Unless I'm on Mobile, the it's fiiiine.)

Sometimes i browse imgur and some lewd stuff pops up. Good times, because idgaf. Sometimes boorus too. Only safebooru, the others are just straight up sex, which isnt good.

We should all be Videogame characters in a BestGAF game.

It'd probably just be Senran Kagura.

I dunno.. i have a few that arent senran kagura.

We should all be Videogame characters in a BestGAF game.

It'd probably just be Senran Kagura.
Doing cool combos and having flashy supers
Check
Teams of people
Check
Incredible levels of lewd?
Check

It would work pretty well, we have enough lore to write a game or story about us anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom