• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you laugh at us for being reckless and rash, our spirit will support us on the fighting path! If there's a wall in our way we smash it down, if there isn't a path we carve one out ourselves!

The smegma of our souls burns, Super Ultra Combination Team Shameless!

Who... the hell... DO YOU THINK WE ARE!?

FTFY

Our ultimate attack is the Doujin Rangers form together and become Lewdtron
Or a better name, Voltron was the first team mech I could think of

19hdek0txoka6gif.gif

360pages

Well, Aaron has reveled what he is writing for writing month it seems.

As for me. Was doing good, then burnt myself out around 4400. I know I should continue, I know if I stop now I might not be able to finish later.

Well, Aaron has reveled what he is writing for writing month it seems.

As for me. Was doing good, then burnt myself out around 4400. I know I should continue, I know if I stop now I might not be able to finish later.

God, I gotta get started like now. Nonstop Unbending Hyper Justice can't not exist now that I have the ending thought up.
It's really fucking dumb, by the way.

He's a Dreamcast that wants to be a NeoGeo

If you got something, hit me. Or the thread. Not like physical, just in the... Y'know.

Post your idea.

Can I be the big dumb tutorial guy thats a Kamen Rider? I really like that tutorial guy from Twilight Princess.

I'll post my Rider Gimmick later.

Wait what is happening? A Frienders game? It should be some cultivated bullshit fighting against Team Shameless because they're shameless and probably should all be in Australia
/jail

Xiraiya

So am I right in assuming someone is running behind on the TBF Video queue? Since all we've gotten today is Woolie's little Japan thing.

that happened in OT1 right? him breaking out of hell can be the cause of The Time Skip War

It was in Hell that originally put the shadow on me. The shadow of Shameless. That Shameless then overtakes my mind and causes the creation of Team Shameless, which destroys the party until in the darkness, a single ray of light tells us all to drop our shields and perfectly come back together as a community.

If you got something, hit me. Or the thread. Not like physical, just in the... Y'know.

Post your idea.

I didn't see Aaron's post when I posted that, but sure.

The idea is that we all live in a world, a database if you will, where everything is lewd all the time. The world is kept in balance by the Doujin Rangers. Some crazy shit happens and one of the doujin rangers turns evil and decides to stop all the lewd (Gee, I wonder which one it was). Then it's basically just the DRs vs Him.

That's all I got so far.

Wait what is happening? A Frienders game? It should be some cultivated bullshit fighting against Team Shameless because they're shameless and probably should all be in Australia
/jail

that's the sequel/spin off. Every character will have 3 different systems and style switching. there will be 2 different super meters, a ultra bar and a salt level counter.

croten

The idea is that we all live in a world, a database if you will, where everything is lewd all the time. The would is kept in balance by the Doujin Rangers. Some crazy shit happens and one of the doujin rangers turns evil and decides to stop all the lewd (Gee, I wonder which one it was). Then it's basically just the DRs vs Him.

That's all I got so far.

PG is pretty much the Anti-Spiral

The idea is that we all live in a world, a database if you will, where everything is lewd all the time. The would is kept in balance by the Doujin Rangers. Some crazy shit happens and one of the doujin rangers turns evil and decides to stop all the lewd (Gee, I wonder which one it was). Then it's basically just the DRs vs Him.

That's all I got so far.

and DAREALGUMMY can be your lackey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom