• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

So wait is my ultimate attack....low punch?

3v6c8wn.gif

Not exactly

If we were to make it then RPGMaker would be the way to go. I'm pretty sure that it's the easiest game making software to use.
I own RPG maker and all the official extra shit you can get with it, I haven't spent much time in it and I don't have a lot of free time but I would be glad to help if we work out the basic structure and then delegate areas to people or something like that.
Fuck, we could just Kojima mode the game, and fill it with cutscenes.

If Barkly taught me anything, its that Bullshit is the best

I own RPG maker and all the extra shit you can get with it, I haven't spent much time in it and I don't have a lot of free time but I would be glad to help if we work out the basic structure and then delegate areas to people or something like that.

I should have bough that RPGMaker bundle. Too late now. Maybe I can grab a copy from my local video game store.

I own RPG maker and all the official extra shit you can get with it, I haven't spent much time in it and I don't have a lot of free time but I would be glad to help if we work out the basic structure and then delegate areas to people or something like that.
If Barkly taught me anything, its that Bullshit is the best

I have the full RPG Maker VX Ace as well. I could help if you guys actually want to do this.

I'd like to suggest after the main game is out, we rerelease a version with more content and call it "The BestGAF Chronicles Untold Tales: For Matching Service"

Okingjrr

Holy shit is this actually becoming a thing?

Also "The BestGAF Frienders' Shameless Games LLC"

If the game doesn't become a thing, I'd be interested in at least seeing the story get developed by all of us.
That would be so cool! Some kind of joint storytelling effort.

yeah but we still gotta try dammit!

I know its very unlikely but it would still be cool to see what we can do

We can try. Just don't be dissapointed when it inevitably fails.

If the game doesn't become a thing, I'd be interested in at least seeing the story get developed by all of us.
That would be so cool! Some kind of joint storytelling effort.

A story we can do. Maybe even a comic. I've said multiple times that the story of the Frienders needs to be written.

We can try. Just don't be dissapointed when it inevitably fails.

A story we can do. Maybe even a comic. I've said multiple times that the story of the Frienders needs to be written.

ah that's what my pessimism is for, I can't be disappointed. I just don't show it as to not be a buzz kill everywhere I go. A story or comic would be much easier and would probably be better to do but I want to dick around in RPG maker anyway and this would give me an excuse or at least an outline on what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom