• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Link Between Worlds
Twilight Princess
Ocarina of Time
Link's Awakening
Four Swords Adventures

Its the best series in all of gaming

Also #fullofshame

Okingjrr

I will find a way to remove moe from the world so he can never rise again.

I'm kidding.

You're in fact part of the third faction that helps the Frienders defeat the brainwashed Elite Four Zaibatsu Rulers of the Database (who joins the frienders after their defeat), but has its own agenda of actually killing them to take over the Database.
Genius.

Xiraiya

You're in fact part of the third faction that helps the Frienders defeat the brainwashed Elite Four Zaibatsu Rulers of the Database (who joins the frienders after their defeat), but has its own agenda of actually killing them to take over the Database.
Genius.

I am okay with this, however I would never kill Pat, I relate to him too much.

Rutti

A Link Between Worlds
Twilight Princess
Ocarina of Time
Link's Awakening
Four Swords Adventures

Its the best series in all of gaming

Also #fullofshame

1 OoT
And that's the only Zelda game I have played. Well I played Link to the Past bout 60% through but I was young back then and don't remember that much.

I am okay with this, however I would never kill Pat, I relate to him too much.

Pat is the one that sways your heart to join us, as you have your knife to his throat.

Also, there'll have to be a continuing story segment where there's a war council that discusses strategies, but nobody is ever on topic. True to life.

Okingjrr

Pat is the one that sways your heart to join us, as you have your knife to his throat.

Also, there'll have to be a continuing story segment where there's a war council that discusses strategies, but nobody is ever on topic. True to life.

Damn, inventive and realistic at the same time. I just hope the council doesn't drag and hinder the pacing of the story.

Xiraiya

Well you know, my personal agenda would be to try and stamp out rising stars and all things Moe, so convincing me to help out wouldn't be very difficult since it would all mostly be in my favor regardless.

That's how the Frienders roll baby. You leave for ten minutes and the world is flip turned upside down.

Chao can come in and try to get us back on topic, fail for the hundredth time and just throw his hands up and walk off. even when we are on topic 360pages just shows up and starts talking about writing for no raisen
jk man, just keep doing what you do

This one is terrible. We should make fun of the guy who made it.

I know, right. What a turbonerd.

Seriously though, Zen's version sounds real good and stuff, but that's why I don't like it as much as this one. The fact that this one is so terrible sounding is what makes it my favorite.

Seriously, we can't let this lore fade. It's too good.

We need make sure this survives. Some how.

The Friender lore is forever ingrained into my brain. I'll never forget it.

Chao can come in and try to get us back on topic, fail for the hundredth time and just throw his hands up and walk off. even when we are on topic 360pages just shows up and starts talking about writing for no raisen
jk man, just keep doing what you do

360pages will question the continuity of the story, our only voice of raisin.

Squishy3

its almost 9:30
are we not getting a video tonight?
They could be putting a rush job on getting whatever Halloween party stuff they recorded ready, so it might be late a bit. I remember Matt said they might record some of the party he held on the podcast. If not, idk

Okingjrr

Well you know, my personal agenda would be to try and stamp out rising stars and all things Moe, so convincing me to help out wouldn't be very difficult since it would all mostly be in my favor regardless.

Like a true Australian
criminal
would say.

With all the traitors in the party and the rival battles, this will make for an interesting story.
PG, Xiraiya, GUMMY, the entirety of the Giant Bomb thread.

Woof!

Xiraiya

Like a true Australian
criminal
would say.

With all the traitors in the party and the rival battles, this will make for an interesting story.

Woof!
You'll have to include Beloved, she'd need to be my Wolf companion.

Like a true Australian
criminal
would say.

Woof!

and ill be the true mastermind plotting to turn the whole world into big breasted shinobi
then its revealed that was Kenichirō Takaki's plan all along, using Team Shameless as puppets with me as a spy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom