• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
and ill be the true mastermind plotting to turn the whole world into big breasted shinobi
then its revealed that was Kenichirō Takaki's plan all along

But then Kamiya comes, and blocks the energy wave that was going to transform the world, buying us enough time to Izuna drop Ken into the sun.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Don't make me download it and re-upload it.
I'm joking, it's up to you. It's not like anything bad will happen if you leave it up.

Which girl is your favourite?

Just started, The Lamia is pretty good so far, but is kinda fucking dangerous to cuddle with. Most likely would end up dead one day.

Xiraiya

WBMzHeW.png

Okingjrr

You guys do remember she posted a few days ago when someone asked which Zaibatsu member we'd have sex with to save their lives, right?

That was like an eternity in friender time!

Also, friender time, where shit happens all around us and we're totally oblivious, could be an ability the party has.

Pat is the one that sways your heart to join us, as you have your knife to his throat.

Also, there'll have to be a continuing story segment where there's a war council that discusses strategies, but nobody is ever on topic. True to life.
Maybe we can use the war council thing to have like arguments about what were doing, or talk about morality and junk instead of actually planning.

Maybe we can use the war council thing to have like arguments about what were doing, or talk about morality and junk instead of actually planning.

The war council only argues about the important issues.

Life vs. Hometown

Thus, they accomplishment nothing, as the war wages.

Zenfalcia

i'm late to this but fuck steam switching over the the CAD, I was never going to buy Evil Within but the game costs $66.49 now

also, Senran Kagura Bon Appetite comes out on the 11th.... it seems kinda simplistic and I don't know how much content is in the game but I like the music from Shinobi Versus so I might check it out, for research

Beloved

JooseBawcks confirmed for creepy post watcher.

I bet he clicks on people's profile, to see where they are posting.

There's always gotta be at least one, right?

It's fine, you're just missing the large amounts of lore created everyday.. There should be an encyclopaedia by now.

So I've heard xD

Oh, that's too bad, you missed the selfies and the other stuff that we talked about :p

Selfies? Interesting

Squishy3

Some recent lore is Hometown Vs life. Recent being a week or so ago.

I'm not sure. I don't use GMG that much.
GMG is basically the best, there's always a 20% or 25% off coupon floating around every single major release. I haven't paid full price for a PC game in like 3 years because of them.

It's not that much different. Just now the prices are upfront rather than in your credit card or bank account. I much prefer it this way.

Wouldn't the conversion rate change it to that anyway?

not every game does this though, new releases are still coming up as 49.99 and 59.99 Evil Within specificity is priced wonky. Mordor and Lords of the Fallen are 54.99 which is converted fine. Its probably a publisher thing but it just seems weird

Squishy3

Doesnt seem so, I was hoping for DSII but I assume we'd get Guac today

At least hype Woolie adventures happened
It might be a little late because someone may be putting in cram time on getting whatever Halloween party footage they recorded ready to go up. I remember Matt saying on the podcast they might record some stuff from the party and put it up.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
It might be a little late because someone may be putting in cram time on getting whatever Halloween party footage they recorded ready to go up. I remember Matt saying on the podcast they might record some stuff from the party and put it up.

That would be sweet. I bet there would a Solaire in there.

Squishy3

GMG is pretty good. Steam is ok at times too. Winter sale is coming.

That's what i want to say, but i'm not sure.
Well I use GMG for getting new releases (IE I only paid $80 some for both Shadows of Mordor and The Evil Within) and then Steam is largely for sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom