• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems really appealing tho.
It actually doesn't cost that much and I can put two of them in with the right motherboard.
From what it looks like, yes you could get the right mobo and pop in both for good performance. Not sure if games would even handle that, or how most program would handle that though. Most games hardly use more than two threads.
Jesus why is the chat going so fast tonight!?
I bought a Vita.
;)
I like how you called it a chat.

From what it looks like, yes you could get the right mobo and pop in both for good performance. Not sure if games would even handle that, or how most program would handle that though. Most games hardly use more than two threads.

I bought a Vita.
;)
I like how you called it a chat.
Oh jesus I didnt even notice that I said that XD

I'm disappointed in you guys, what thread am I in where a new Swery LP isn't getting massive groundswell, this is not the TBF community I expected.

No wonder we were moved into the less important area.

I had no interest in playing DP, which is why it was easier to get hype for it since I could watch it as it was being uploaded. But now I really wanna play D4 so I'm not watching it yet. But the fact that they're LPing it is so fucking hype.

Alfebit

Banned
I'm disappointed in you guys, what thread am I in where a new Swery LP isn't getting massive groundswell, this is not the TBF community I expected.

No wonder we were moved into the less important area.

I don't have much to say because they didn't do much other than look around the apartment. I'm excited to see more but nothing really happened yet.

Until the partiarch.
And fleshpounds and scrakes.

I should've messaged you. Mybad.
ah not a problem, I don't know if I would be in the mood to play after Eva anyway
thats it, thank you
Vita means life.

Super Best Friends Chatroom 7

SBFP 07 "We're Basically a Glorified Chatroom, You Guys"

If we admit we're a chatroom the mods win! Quick, keep posting about random things!

Ah... video games! the Playstation one and the Xbox vita!

I had no interest in playing DP, which is why it was easier to get hype for it since I could watch it as it was being uploaded. But now I really wanna play D4 so I'm not watching it yet. But the fact that they're LPing it is so fucking hype.

I have no interest in neither. I haven't even watched the DP LP.

And yet, I still bought DP. Fuck you Steam. Fuck you, and your beautiful sales.

If we admit we're a chatroom the mods win! Quick, keep posting about random things!

I picked up my ottoman today so now I can sit super low to the ground and use my laptop awkwardly AND put stuff inside it. Sadly there was no Bed Bath and Beyond near the Wal Mart like I thought and couldn't buy a new pillow with some cases

I can't help but feel like the mods think of us as a sort of weird, adorable mascot for the whole site, a bunch of passionate fans of something having raging, off-topic arguments about a bunch of wildly varying nothing.

I'm kinda surprised the mods haven't locked this thread for being off topic too much

also we are half way to OT7

I'm sure some people wanted to shut us down, but we're not actually hurting anyone or breaking any rules, so now that we're in community there's no real reason to even pay us any mind.

I can't help but feel like the mods think of us as a sort of weird, adorable mascot for the whole site, a bunch of passionate fans of something having raging, off-topic arguments about a bunch of wildly varying nothing.

We already know what the mods think of us. Basically, they look at the thread, read a couple of the posts and go "What the fuck is this shit". Then they go back to doing mod things.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: Jeff was right all along.
hit-like-comment-if-you-otaku-and-u-online.png

ultimax

Ippo ep 25-

fuck fuck fuck fuck you mashiba!! I hope Ippo bags your sister!

and takamura...still the god damn best

Zenfalcia

We already know what the mods think of us. Basically, they look at the thread, read a couple of the posts and go "What the fuck is this shit". Then they go back to doing mod things.

It also doesn't help there's no one who ever looks at the first post or know anything about SBF.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
It also doesn't help there's no one who ever looks at the first post or know anything about SBF.
The first post should be mandatory for anyone who ever decides to join the thread. Unless they're the kind that don't read op's.
People need to read the gatdam OP, but we totally drop what we're doing when somebody comes in with SBF questions.
I think the reddit is much better at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom