• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/hit-like-comment-if-you-otaku-and-u-online.png[/img[/QUOTE]
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.
[quote="joe2187, post: 137099014"]A Random [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGISq9vQ14Q"]thing[/URL][/QUOTE]
Why is the one hand in back sometimes? ...Should I ask these questions?
[quote="Zenfalcia, post: 137099611"]Usually.. but i don't think mods ever asked SBF questions.[/QUOTE]
I guess? I think they probably did and realized what the thread is supposed to be. We're just way off topic and post too fast. Mainly post too fast.

I don't even know what this is and I hate it and love it at the same time.
d69c8458072a3229b6f39762c82b02c1.png

Im just gonna start posting funny pictures about weebs.

I like this one. I feel like it bridges the gap between the turians and the asari.

Bah, hair. They wear these helmets for pretty much all of their lives, for hundreds of years. Hair doesn't make any sense if they can't take it out and clean it or if it's just pressed against the back of their head constantly.

Otherwise it's not bad.

Squishy3

Oh my fucking God, this port is super garbage.

Oh lord, I gotta get busy fixing this turd.
Install DPFix and that's probably about as good as it's going to get. Game is going to crash often, so save often. If it crashes during a cutscene, restart your PC and it fixes it somehow.

i won DP in a contest
its still sitting on my PS3
ill prob beat it along side the other games on the PS3 right before i get a PS4 for my birthday in June

Install DPFix and that's probably about as good as it's going to get. Game is going to crash often, so save often. If it crashes during a cutscene, restart your PC and it fixes it somehow.

Also gotta get a SweetFX profile, and update the textures, to make sure I'm not looking at garbage. I also gotta have a checklist of what cutscenes to skip to avoid crashes, and a save file corrupter.

Squishy3

Also gotta get a SweetFX profile, and update the textures, to make sure I'm not looking at garbage. I also gotta have a checklist of what cutscenes to skip to avoid crashes, and a save file corrupter.
You don't need to skip them. DON'T SKIP DP CUTSCENES MOTHERFUCKER JUST RESTART YOUR PC

save corrupting isn't an issue, at least it wasn't in my playthrough on pc, the game probably crashed 20 times my entire playthrough and saves never got corrupted.

That avatar is a bit much dude. This is coming from the Doujin Rangers.

I warned you! I hope this won't be frustrating enough to ruin the game for you. It's a charming, silly game.
I faced my true self in hell, then I reached out to the lewd.

of your life. Seeking to seize, the whole moment, yeah.

You don't need to skip them. DON'T SKIP DP CUTSCENES MOTHERFUCKER JUST RESTART YOUR PC

save corrupting isn't an issue, at least it wasn't in my playthrough on pc, the game probably crashed 20 times my entire playthrough and saves never got corrupted.

If my save file corrupts, I'm getting a voodoo doll in your name.

I warned you! I hope this won't be frustrating enough to ruin the game for you. It's a charming, silly game.

No, you get me wrong. I love this kind of stuff.

Now, the game itself will have to prove itself. But at least I had fun assembling mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom