• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanji is at least supposed to be Bi, I remember a interview with Troy Baker where he was talking about getting the character for Kanji and people from Atlus JP and Atlus USA both told him that he was gay, I'm in mobile right now so I can't find the video but I saw it. I think it was at a con. Troy may have just been lying it misremembering it but it is the close to an explanation

Here it is.

I wish I could have joined, but I wasn't feeling well. At least next time we play you won't be a complete scrub.
Yeah, you should join voice chat too
so you did get rekt and your super salty about it?
No I got rekt and calmly exited the game
I got salty.
We commented on that lol
patriarch fucked our faces
Until the partiarch.
And fleshpounds and scrakes.
^this pretty much

Xiraiya

kln2tR7.png

When I realized we were getting a new Swery LP

Gestahl

What? If you got money to burn get a better GPU. Price per buck I'm pretty sure you want an i7

Yeah the i5s and i7s are still kings when it comes to commercial home CPUs. As long as you have one of those from the past 3 or so years you should be set for a while. GPU really is the best bet for money burners, like the 970/980 that just came out

Xiraiya

I'm disappointed in you guys, what thread am I in where a new Swery LP isn't getting massive groundswell, this is not the TBF community I expected.

No wonder we were moved into the less important area.

"LOOK AT THAT BIG, SHIT EATING GRIN!"

Man, I remember watching that LP and blurting that out along with them, and it was then I knew that I had to keep watching these guys' videos.

Best moment in any best friends LP is when Armstrong says "I have a dream" and I say What and then Pat says What and then Raiden says What and me, Pat, and Matt burst out laughing

360pages

You were too late, plus I don't think as many people played D4.

Plus they haven't even gotten to the best part of the game yet, which will probably happen next part when they meant Jessica.

Shackzam

You loved it. Seriously that game is really good and I love how much of a mindfuck it was. I ended up buying the season pass because it's 50% off on Steam.
Like I hope there is more explained in the dlc because there was a shit ton of open ended question that came up in the last chapter.

God damn fuck this Dark Souls 2 1250 MB update. Its gonna need like another 30 minutes. Can't wait to be done with the DLCs then delete this shit forever.

I'm disappointed in you guys, what thread am I in where a new Swery LP isn't getting massive groundswell, this is not the TBF community I expected.

No wonder we were moved into the less important area.

Lots of us haven't watched it because we're going to play it ourselves
Not me
I was just in the middle of RLM Phantom Menace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom