• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe2187

Banned
Fries are so bad for you and it makes me so sad

Speaking of fries that will kill you.

I used to work as the breakfast cook at my old college and the most requested items for breakfast were loaded fries and Monte Cristo sandwhiches.

Even thinking about eating any one of those made my stomach drop.

So basically for breakfast about 300 or so people ate more than a pound of fried potatoes, topped with goverment yellow and white cheese, bacon, sour cream, green onions, and then topped it off with ranch dressing.

360pages

Damn, my writing buddy is one step ahead of me. 7100 words? Hahaha, I'll break that this very night!

7300 words, before I head to bed. I was going to wait until tomorrow, but the challenge has already been set!

I used to work as the breakfast cook at my old college and the most requested items for breakfast were loaded fries and Monte Cristo sandwhiches.

So basically for breakfast about 300 or so people ate more than a pound of fried potatoes, topped with goverment yellow and white cheese, bacon, sour cream, green onions, and then topped it off with ranch dressing.

oh god monte criscos are the FOAT
its been awhile i should ask my mom to make some soon

pfffft Madoka...go away with that mongrel shit.

tumblr_inline_mr6wkdT8jq1qz4rgp.gif

I actually love Madoka, F/Z is just way better in every way though.

I always hear that cooks end up hating the food they have to make everyday. That sounds like it would definitely get pretty gross.

Hey guys which one of these do you want me to put into paste bin for you to read and laugh at?

Ch. 1 is some awful self inserty shit I wrote when I was like 13.
Ch. 2 is the same though it's only like 2 sentences
Third one is off limits since I wrote half and half with a friend
Enemies is literally nothing
Hmmmm is an unfinished story about a parkour dude and his friend and some bullshit happens (it's bad)
School thing is also nothing
Awesome Fight is rules for a forum game I was thinking of back when I went to another one a few years ago
Ukuukkjujkuuu is one page, short story I didn't finish about super smart people on a perfect island.

Also my nephew said "are you okay?" and all I could think of was Terry so I lost it. Anyways yeah choose one if you'd like. Might do multiple depending

joe2187

Banned
I always hear that cooks end up hating the food they have to make everyday. That sounds like it would definitely get pretty gross.

Sure if you're eating the same shit everyday. I've always enjoyed what I cooked for the most part.

I never ate them myself, only on occasion did I eat some of my friends fries and I only ate the cristo once. I made myself fried egg and cheese sandwiches.

I have! I've evangelized this series for awhile since I rewatched it. It's 12 episodes and is awesome. Watch that shit mang.

Still need to watch Fate stuff, I love Gen's other stuff so I'll probably love it.

Its my favorite of his works. Its an amazing show, though its definitely a much slower grind than Madoka.

Zenfalcia

D'awww, who are you, lil' guy?

The best character in madoka, Kyubey
As Lil Jon always says "Jus' do it! Ha ha!"

Hey guys which one of these do you want me to put into paste bin for you to read and laugh at?

Also my nephew said "are you okay?" and all I could think of was Terry so I lost it. Anyways yeah choose one if you'd like. Might do multiple depending

All of them.

Gaf/Video games have ruined all normal phrases now. Get serious now always reminds me of terry. Also all the vergil lines.

If you're that committed, you should make a patreon to draw more and then you'll be as rich and creepy as Plague.
Hey, I only said I'm committed to this one thing, I've got other priorities to worry about. I like drawing, but it ain't a career, unless I'm drawing shit for games then maybe. But I wanna design them.

Ch. 1 is some awful self inserty shit I wrote when I was like 13.
Ch. 2 is the same though it's only like 2 sentences
Third one is off limits since I wrote half and half with a friend
Enemies is literally nothing
Hmmmm is an unfinished story about a parkour dude and his friend and some bullshit happens (it's bad)
School thing is also nothing
Awesome Fight is rules for a forum game I was thinking of back when I went to another one a few years ago
Ukuukkjujkuuu is one page, short story I didn't finish about super smart people on a perfect island.

Reference Drawing
any of them would be fine.

I heard some Madoka music on SaltyBet that got me interested in the show, I won't be diving into it anytime soon but it is on a list somewhere in my mind

I'm going to get this mother fucker to run before I go to bed.
I admire your dedication
All of them.

Gaf/Video games have ruined all normal phrases now. Get serious now always reminds me of terry. Also all the vergil lines.
Which do I start with though
So this Dark Souls 2 Iron Crown DLC....really, you brought HIM back for the same exact fucking fight except harder? That's pretty lame.
YUP, YUP HAVE FUN WITH THAT. PS blue means magic
Reference Drawing
any of them would be fine.
That's just a picture but I'll show that too lol.

Spoilers man, don't watch any of this shit people are linking.

1. I couldn't give less of a shit about being spoiled. If I know the ending, I can actually watch the movie without torturing myself guessing at what the ending is.

2. Is that a fucking spoiler? There's no way that's a fucking spoiler. That one chick being a raspberry instead of a cake is not a spoiler.

she was the one i wanted to watch the show for cause she looks super cute but finding out she dies on like episode 3 or 6 i forget pisses me off.

Also, not really a spoiler, but don't worry about that part of it. Just, just watch it. It's a trip and is short enough for anyone to get through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom