• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Moe now, Kawaii later!

Damn, that's kawaii.
I'm running out of phrases and trying avoiding racial slur words.

WOOP WOOP
Woop+woop+pull+over+that+ass+too+fat+_474f1a3358b71005451f568413ff0fef.gif

Ebola-Chan is real
Nice. 10/10 would be better with thigh-highs

Do people hear a connection between the anime themes and rap or do they use trial and error and hope they find something that fits? These work way too well.
I assume the tempo has to be close, and they can easily speed up or slow down the tracks slightly.
booty.gif
Nice. 10/10 would be better with thigh-highs
Now THAT is a gif.
And she has above knee socks...
I'm too much of a scrub for quake.
Can't blame you there

Zenfalcia

Do people hear a connection between the anime themes and rap or do they use trial and error and hope they find something that fits? These work way too well.

Miracles.
I don't know, there's a lot that fails. Trial and error I assume.

I would watch this show, but I already know that the moe would destroy my living being.

Rikka 3cute5me.

Watch it though! And have fun being decimated but loving it.

Xux

They probably see a connection. Some common denominator and structure and they're, like, "Hey I was humming that song but now I'm humming this song! Reeeemiiiix!"

Zenfalcia

DS2 Iron King DLC - This
Plume Knight boss fight would be so much cooler if my fists hitboxes actually worked. This is fucking lame, but a lot better than shit tier Smelter 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom