• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright here's the Ref drawing AC told me to show.
YYgHldO.png
I didn't do it. There was a thread in an old forum I went to where these dudes would draw what you told them to if you were lucky. I thought it was cool at the time

Here is one of the stories, it's not great.

Alright here's the Ref drawing AC told me to show.

I didn't do it. There was a thread in an old forum I went to where these dudes would draw what you told them to if you were lucky. I thought it was cool at the time

Here is one of the stories, it's not great.
It's beautiful, I'm off to bed, I'll read it tomorrow
This is the only way id ever listen to a Jay-Z song
I legitimately like some of the Chrono Jigga remix, don't know off the top of my head what songs though

its mami getting decapitated i thought my witty joke made that clever

she was the one i wanted to watch the show for cause she looks super cute but finding out she dies on like episode 3 or 6 i forget pisses me off.

That's the least of your worries. Things get so much worse.

Joke got missed because some of the stuff in the show
will make your head hurt for realsies.

I admire your dedication

Which do I start with though

YUP, YUP HAVE FUN WITH THAT. PS blue means magic

That's just a picture but I'll show that too lol.

Yeah, I beat him. Someone put a sign in front of the door that said
try fire so I put fire on my gloves and kicked his ass. It was kind of amusing that fire was his weakness.

The prize I got though was super lame. Totally not worth that fight.

360pages

There, reached 7185 words. I can save the rest for tomorrow... Man, this is something, but I almost made my goal of 7250 words.

Yeah, I beat him. Someone put a sign in front of the door that said
try fire so I put fire on my gloves and kicked his ass. It was kind of amusing that fire was his weakness.

The prize I got though was super lame. Totally not worth that fight.

The mask?
I think it reduces flame damage because it cries or something.
Also yeah I used flame weapon on my sword too. Fucker took a bunch of tries and an assload of clutch though.

Zenfalcia

I'm tired, and I don't have any more workarounds to try at the moment. Screw you, Deadly Premonition, for even failing to launch.

Hnng.. Your avatar game is too good.. Also "avatar-ception"..
It'll be a hard kinda inside joke to get, unless you're on boorus alot.

Don't give up skeleton!

Edit: DP game is too strong.

Hnng.. Your avatar game is too good.. Also "avatar-ception"..
It'll be a hard kinda inside joke to get, unless you're on boorus alot.

Don't give up skeleton!

I'm not giving up. Just for tonight.

I scour the boorus, 4chan, and wherever else I can find a good Avatar. I still have a lot of my lewd avatars, but ever since we entered the PG era Friender threads, I've held the back, only letting them slip every now and then.

Right now, I'm gearing up for Christmas, so I gotta find good pics for my waifus
and husbandos
and put cute little santa hats on them.

Zenfalcia

I'm not giving up. Just for tonight.

I scour the boorus, 4chan, and wherever else I can find a good Avatar. I still have a lot of my lewd avatars, but ever since we entered the PG era Friender threads, I've held the back, only letting them slip every now and then.

Right now, I'm gearing up for Christmas, so I gotta find good pics for my waifus
and husbandos
and put cute little santa hats on them.

Good. If you get tired, watch the TBF LP.

Yeah, it's really easy to find a good avatar, hard to find it in my drive.. I've ordered it too well.. It's hard to find images when i have gbs worth. I might step my avatar up with some
creative avatars and editing ;)

Or find good pics of them in winter outfits. Short red fluffy skirts and santa hats
even the husbandos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom