• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m05kwaJqNA1qlcbvp.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBqMxvqLQuw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGwuHfjuF10

I don't think he fights that much like Artorias.

I should make a Dark Souls series boss review, one day.

Randomized mixups? Powering up his sword? His stinger? The design? His right hand being weaker than his left? All he needs is a overhead jump attack and it'd almost be the same fight.

Zenfalcia

Yeah! Getting that quality 4 hours of sleep in.

I'm going to wait until Dark Souls gets released on Steam Works to do any recording.

At this rate it'll be 3.. or less.. Gaf crack is too strong. Also, the fact that i'm not sleeping doesn't help anyone who's trying to sleep.

Fucking Amazing!

Dude, there are so many other good ones.. and terrible ones that you never want to watch.

It's 2am and I'm surfing through "smoke weed" vids on youtube.

Thanks guys.

Gaf crack has destroyed your normal life.

Randomized mixups? Powering up his sword? His stinger? The design? His right hand being weaker than his left? All he needs is a overhead jump attack and it'd almost be the same fight.

I can see some slight similarities, but not enough to call him a ripoff. The Lost Sinner is a proper ripoff.

Wait till you fight the second optional boss

I don't know, kinda bummed this DLC wasn't good like the first one. Guess I should fight the other optional boss since I paid for the damn thing.

I can see some slight similarities, but not enough to call him a ripoff. The Lost Sinner is a proper ripoff.

I'd have to say both, Sinner moreso. I just beat Fume Knight and when he powers up his sword, his right arm dangles the same way Artorias's right arm did. It looked way to similar to call it anything but a rip off. Decent fight, but meh.

tumblr_lummibd7SV1qfjjglo2_250.jpg

tumblr_lummibd7SV1qfjjglo4_500.jpg

tumblr_lummibd7SV1qfjjglo3_500.jpg

A tiger mother lost her cubs from premature labour. Shortly after she became depressed and her health declined, and she was diagnosed with depression. So they wrapped up piglets in tiger cloth, and gave them to the tiger. The tiger now loves these pigs and treats them like her babies.
Cats are so stupid part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom