• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we have a hype asian soup/noodles discussion?

SO FUCKING GOOOOOD

cup-noodles.jpg

That game's whole theme of "Looking for the D" has me a bit suspicious about swery.

I was suspicious of Swery the moment I started Deadly Premonition. Nothing he does will surprise me at this point.

That being said, D4 has a ton of weirdness potential. I'm hoping for sick stand battles.

Zenfalcia

-crawls out of the goo of /a/ after talking about naruto-
Well that was diff-
-sees everyone talking bout ebola-chan-
n-nevermind.

Ebola-chan was 30 minutes ago. Now it's a food war/discussion.

Mmm, Hot Pockets. The most delicious shame personified ever created.

You can feel your blood pressure going up with every bite.

I've never been able to bring myself to eat one.

It's tastes of delicious depression and salty sadness.

Xiraiya

If Swery and Suda were to fuse together using the Potara earings, would we get the most amazing game designer ever?

I think at that point their games would just become batshit and broken life changing experiences that you may never really understand until you're on your deathbed, and then everything will suddenly make perfect sense at every level.

I think at that point their games would just become batshit and broken life changing experiences that you may never really understand until you're on your deathbed, and then everything makes sense.

It would just devolve into a series of images that send you into a seizure, upon waking up you'd have no memory of what it was, what any of it meant or even what happened, but you'd know you loved it.

I'm pretty sure ramen got super popular in the west because of Naruto. Unless I'm wrong and it was always a thing here.

Instant ramen has always been a thing here, I think Naruto just made a small subset of 15 year olds eat it way more.

Its time to learn Aaron!
Level up that S-Link with Shinji
Where I live, it is available in all off the Japanese restaurants.

I actually signed up for an Asian cooking class but couldn't afford to go so I dropped it. And I live in a town with a single Asian restaurant and it is the worst shit ever.

Instant ramen has always been a thing here, I think Naruto just made a small subset of 15 year olds eat it way more.

I actually signed up for an Asian cooking class but couldn't afford to go so I dropped it. And I live in a town with a single Asian restaurant and it is the worst shit ever.

Well you should learn. Instant ramen is actually very unhealthy while traditional Japanese ramen is the healthiest shit ever.

You need to experience the greatness, Do it senpaii

Xiraiya

It would just devolve into a series of images that send you into a seizure, upon waking up you'd have no memory of what it was, what any of it meant or even what happened, but you'd know you loved it.
Then they find you exactly a week later in the suicide forest in Japan, naked. Doesn't matter what country you were in before when you started the game.

I'm pretty sure ramen got super popular in the west because of Naruto. Unless I'm wrong and it was always a thing here.
Uh no, Ramen has been around quite a long while, if anything Naruto simply made some people aware of the fact that what they were eating was called ramen.

Well you should learn. Instant ramen is actually very unhealthy while traditional Japanese ramen is the healthiest shit ever.

You need to experience the greatness, Do it senpaii

I'll do it! I'll learn the ways of the weeaboo! I need to gain another few hundred pounds, get a kimono, stop grooming, let my bald head grow out, choose a single waifu and take it seriously and become a huge asshole over preferences in anime! I already have the dub hatred down, so I'm good on that front. What else do I need?

I'll do it! I'll learn the ways of the weeaboo! I need to gain another few hundred pounds, get a kimono, stop grooming, let my bald head grow out, choose a single waifu and take it seriously and become a huge asshole over preferences in anime! I already have the dub hatred down, so I'm good on that front. What else do I need?

To not actually do those things.

Just get gud at ramen.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Is it weird that I'm just listening to random DS2 LP episodes while playing video games even though I've never really watched the playthrough before because I hate how quiet it is and just want to hear Pat and Woolie talking?

Xiraiya

Is it weird that I'm just listening to random DS2 LP episodes while playing video games even though I've never really watched the playthrough before because I hate how quiet it is and just want to hear Pat and Woolie talking?

I listen to FNF usually if I'm awake without my girlfriend and playing something, since 70% of the time I don't give a shit about what retro fighter they're playing, but for whatever reason FNF is so long, so it provides decent background audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom