• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. We kept it clean for once... Well, relatively clean, there's always the general level of lewd to be expected.

Boo, that's no fun.

In other news I want to strangle this person. Here's me trying to prompt them to give me a little bit more information on their story idea and I'm just getting sentences back.

Where is AnimeGAF's OT? Is there no official community thread for them?

They usually do new threads for every season, just search for Fall 2014 Anime and you should find it. I'm not sure about an all encompassing anime discussion thread, I've never seen one and I usually stay out of AnimeGAF out of spoiler fear since even on the shows I'm currently watching I'm way behind.

Boo, that's no fun.
In other news I want to strangle this person. Here's me trying to prompt them to give me a little bit more information on their story idea and I'm just getting sentences back.

God, don't remind me of writing! I'm still working on the outline of my book and I haven't even started proper.

I thought about getting a partner, but I'm too unreliable for that shit. I have about ten thousand words in my setup so far, I just need to actually start writing the damn thing.

It's got nothing to do with writing month, sorry I didn't make that clear. I do writing with partners on another site. I don't dig the pressure of a timeline for writing month.

croten

I really liked Durarara! I remember that the reason I watched it was because of the cell phone stomping. That was back when one scene was all I needed to watch a show...

Durarara! is actually pretty great, I watched it because every time I looked up Gurren Lagann on Amazon I would see Durarara! there and I just eventually watched it just because. The dumbest reason I ever watched anything although I do not regret it

JoJo94

Durarara! is actually pretty great, I watched it because every time I looked up Gurren Lagann on Amazon I would see Durarara! there and I just eventually watched it just because. The dumbest reason I ever watched anything although I do not regret it

Yeah, that happened with a few shows for me too. Can't remember any examples but it has happened. Another thing that got me to watch Durarara! is the art style of it.

Oh god...the dumbest reason I have ever watched a show (not from beginning to end just one episode) is when my friend told me "Oh this shows about people who power up by drinking breast milk." I didn't fucking believe him...then I watched it and said this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

So just got to Tharja. She's... um... something. definitely got set of something

cMMc8gE.gif

Dumbest reason for watching an anime for me was after watching a couple episodes of CodeMENT I was so confused I had to watch Code Geass just to see what the hell the show was actually about, it's what got me back into anime

And yeah, I have yet to find anything that can compare to SH2.
So I'm not gonna be annoying and push too hard, but you guys (as in all of you) should play Silent Hill 3. It's not as good as 2, but it's probably as close as I've seen a horror game get, for me.
Now the question is did CodeMENT make any more sense after watching the show.
CodeMENT is a treatise on the human condition.

JoJo94

Dumbest reason for watching an anime for me was after watching a couple episodes of CodeMENT I was so confused I had to watch Code Geass just to see what the hell the show was actually about, it's what got me back into anime

Now the question is did CodeMENT make any more sense after watching the show.

PurpleEyes is right there with WeeklyTubeShow as best Abridgers.

I don't want to be the romantic interest!!!
No, I was thinking you will be a rich sultan we find along the way with a massive Harem, it fits in our established lore nicely

Or maybe we do a thing with all the Shin zaibatsu here, Arch is shin pat, Creeper is shin Zach, I'm shin Liam and we've been making Woolie jokes about you since we saw you, you could be shin Woolie?
Just spit ballin

JoJo94

No, I was thinking you will be a rich sultan we find along the way with a massive Harem, it fits in our established lore nicely

Or maybe we do a thing with all the Shin zaibatsu here, Arch is shin pat, Creeper is shin Zach, I'm shin Liam and we've been making Woolie jokes about you since we saw you, you could be shin Woolie?
Just spit ballin

I guess I'll be shin Woolie...
secretly happy about it

Just spit ballin

No, JoJo is the narrator. That is his role, he follows us around narrating everything we do with his voice. He's partnered with 360pages whose job it is to keep the story straight.

croten

Just spit ballin

All that's left is shin Matt. Who loves Predator, The Punisher and Godzilla?

JoJo94

I'll shin Woolie and the narrator

No, JoJo is the narrator. That is his role, he follows us around narrating everything we do with his voice. He's partnered with 360pages whose job it is to keep the story straight.

Not even joking here when I'm bored sometimes I just start either practicing accents or narrating my own life...don't judge me.

Shin Woolie drops his shield but always gets hit anyway.

I'll git gud when a tough boss shows up...or would it be when a weak boss shows up.

You've never seen Predator? Jesus Aaron get on that shit

Friend has been trying to get me to watch it. But its the same friend who automatically hates any recommendations so I have to bargain with him to watch things, and he hasn't pushed it in awhile.

I'm finally making him watching Hellsing and he is so vehemently against it that he was complained through the entire first episode that he didn't want to watch this shit.

Friend has been trying to get me to watch it. But its the same friend who automatically hates any recommendations so I have to bargain with him to watch things, and he hasn't pushed it in awhile.

I'm finally making him watching Hellsing and he is so vehemently against it that he was complained through the entire first episode that he didn't want to watch this shit.

Those people suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom