• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the thing DMC2 has going for it is it didn't put the franchise on hiatus.

But what do we know, we're just mad about the hair color.

u7vhF19.gif

Fuck the hair argument. If I was a mod, that would have been an automatic ban.

Oh god, that would be so good.

Rutti

Voted Hotline Miami. I need to replay it before the sequel comes out which should't be hard since it can be completed easily in one sitting.

I'm voting for Mark Ecko. It's not likely I'll ever get around to playing that game, so why not watch them play it instead?

And I already have Hotline Miami and am not interested in seeing people play it unless they're the fucking best ever.

Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure is actually not a bad game.. I wouldn't mind a full LP of it.. with Woolie and Matt...

Still voted Hotline Miami cuz it's so good.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

DUKE NUKEM FOREVER IS STILL $20 ON STEAM

OH GOD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Funny, I was watching the Giant Bomb Quick Look of the game. I own a copy for shits and giggles.
Myabe I should crack it open. It's probably boring as shit, but hey I'm almost out of the good games until Smash.

Funny, I was watching the Giant Bomb Quick Look of the game. I own a copy for shits and giggles.
Myabe I should crack it open. It's probably boring as shit, but hey I'm almost out of the good games until Smash.
Just play the first level that is a remake of the end of Duke 3D. That's as good as the game will ever get.

there are 2 good games coming out this month
unless your not a Tales or Pokemon fan

I just remembered that hotline miami has auto aim with a controller. I'm gonna be mad salty if I see auto aiming in that LP
I played the game day one, and frankly I won't accept any control input for hotline miami that isn't keyboard and mouse.

To think, I enjoyed playing a dual stick shooter with controls that don't have analog sticks. It felt way better for the kind of game it was.

I really don't like that HM was even considered since the point of Cryme Tyme was to make Woolie play stupid wanna be gangsta shit, and HM is a game about a hitman or some shit. I am displeased
Yes I am actually kind of annoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom