• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe2187

Banned
I dont know what Tales of Hearts is, I saw some gameplay but it looked like a super janky version of Ys Celceta with a crappier art style.

Sent a tweet to Matt asking is there's a chance we can get more sweaters. Those things are damn comfy and it sucks that some people can't enjoy that

Matt really likes that game and hes pushing it super hard

It's not a great game to LP if you're not skilled at it.
I dunno. D4 was a great choice coming off of the Shitstorm, but HM doesn't look like a game I'd wanna watch and I'd get frustrated if the play wasn't at the very least solid.
With all of the salt thrown at Woolie for DS2, putting another difficult game in front of him wouldn't lend itself to nice Youtube comments.

you and everyone else here who doesnt have one needs to join VitaGaf

I held one. I have big hands. That PSP is so uncomfortable.

I dont know what Tales of Hearts is, I saw some gameplay but it looked like a super janky version of Ys Celceta with a crappier art style.

I wouldn't say its janky. But the combat isn't as fast paced or hard hitting as Celceta. Its still got some stuff going on if you explore its nuance of course.

And its a gamestop exclusive in NA, so im probably gonna pick it up for collectors purposes.

Zenfalcia

tumblr_inline_n8oqn0If021rgg4k4.gif

W-wait, wat?

as much as i like swery games im not buying an Xbone one for one single game
and im using my brother in laws Xbox One for Scalebound
hope hes ok though

There should be a Fire Emblem X Revengeance character action game crossover.

Imagine Lucina fighting Armstrong and
he fucking breaks Falchion.

And you can totally zandatsu bandits and Risen.

Or do that dumb spinning move that Chrom and Lucina do.
Its a late reply but this would be so amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom