• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
They recorded Dark Souls a month ahead, so my example is an extreme case, but no it's not really usually quite that long, but it is quite often that it's at least a week.
And it is unrealistic to not do it that way, I'm not arguing that, I'm just pointing out the process of events that lead to causing truly extreme reactions from people on Youtube
You're right, and it kinda sucks there's no other solution. I feel like using YouTube annotations and descriptions to let people know it's been acknowledged as a complaint could take the edge off, but they can't even choose to correct or ignore people's advice until a week later, due to the format.

wSvoup5.gif

The replies are the best part.

Okingjrr

WALKING DEAD SEASON 2 DISCUSSION? TIME TO LINK THIS VIDEO AGAIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiaWzLZbleo&channel=halflife2man

This is that good shit.

Also, Amazon.fr is offering CODAW
reads like a bird call :p
with every purchase of an Xbox one. I'm looking at that AC:U/ACIV xbone bundle and thinking that a console and 2 games for 400 euros is an amazing offer.

What should I do, you guys? Wait and hope for a better offer when discount black friday comes around in France or get it now? The offer runs from today to the 16

Never heard of him but my condolences to his family.

The pair ran a radio program to help people with their car troubles. They had an encyclopedic knowledge of how cars worked and could diagnose and issue over the phone with pretty good accuracy. They were also funny as all hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom