• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

But C-c-c-combo breakers....

Actually I have to wait for the S1 characters to download anyway after Sunset Overdrive downloads. D4 it is :D
Oh god I forgot that Sunset Overdrive is a download code. Add me to your Xbone btw, gamertag is Squishy5

Won't be here until Thursday now :(

tumblr_ne8je3UFW81tficwmo8_1280.jpg

An important list.

Zenfalcia

But C-c-c-combo breakers....

Actually I have to wait for the S1 characters to download anyway after Sunset Overdrive downloads. D4 it is :D

You can do sick slap combos and sick action moves. D4 is all of those games but better.

You know what i mean ;). You need to get him back on the right path ofonly one waifu/husbando, having a harem doesnt work in real life.

An important list.

I can't even. - tumblr community 20-whenever

Squishy3

And now Pat will never come back to the Friender thread.

You're right, unless Dave Lang sends me a message telling me that he'll go homeless if I don't play his game, its all SWERY first.
Hey, blame whoever mentioned it on the podcast! They're just giving us ammo!

Pat is my favorite Best Friend. CONSTANT CYNICISM!

I've given money to: Hyper Light Drifter, Grim Dawn, Stonehearth, and Mighty No. 9. I kind of regret giving Mighty No. 9 my money considering Inafune has already turned it into a franchise.

I'm a slacker backer on Barkley 2 and Broken Age.

Welp, I can't even play D4 until it finishes completely downloading. Begging the question, why would you even have a feature to start a game that's downloading, when you can't even play the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom