• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superior North already had Thanksgivings, America too slow for us

107211-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-biceps-h-DXwa.gif

BTW we already have snow here and it kinda sucks.

107211-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-biceps-h-DXwa.gif

BTW we already have snow here and it kinda sucks.
It's still super mild on the west side, raining like a motherfucker though, as usual
Or maybe we're just 11 months ahead of Canada? Never thought about it that way huh?
WHOOOOOO???
You guys couldn't figure out the Metric system, it wouldn't surprise me that reading a calendar is beyond you either.
super cereal you guys
<3

Zenfalcia

It's still super mild on the west side, raining like a motherfucker though, as usual

You guys couldn't figure out the Metric system, it wouldn't surprise me that reading a calendar is beyond you either.

Nothing happening here in the crack mayor city. Just cold.

Damn that's harsh.

super cereal you guys
<3

You guys know I'm just joking, I have another Canadian friend I like talking shit to all the time so its funny. Besides my favorite youtubers are from Canada
except Matt, we all know your as American as it gets.

You guys know I'm just joking, I have another Canadian friend I like talking shit to all the time so its funny. Besides my favorite youtubers are from Canada
except Matt, we all know your as American as it gets.
So was I, I saw an opening and I had to lunge for the throat. We're all good

Damn, I forgot how fun PS2 Shinobi is. And also how fucking rough it is. Finally got through stage 5, but had to skip enemy encounters to do it. Air Tate above water that kills you instantly, fuck that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom