• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 Chapters complete. Fuck Muspelheim 21.
Time shenanigans are simpler this time around. It's easy on the brain, yeah, but I liked Bayonetta 1's time stuff more because it's so silly.

Xiraiya

I don't know what TBF were seeing but that D4 Intro was the most anime intro I've seen in awhile, and then they're like "Oh yeah it's like boston legal"

And I'm just like what...

Squishy3

I don't know what TBF were seeing but that D4 Intro was the most anime intro I've seen in awhile, and then they're like "Oh yeah it's like boston legal"

And I'm just like what...
it has a lot in common with old sitcommy type intros it's not even funny

Oh my god, that clam chowder bit in D4...Alex Navarro was right, this game is basically the result of SWERY taking a trip to Boston, and making wild assumptions about the culture based on a tourist's impression.

So fun hearing the three of them just enjoying the hell out of this weird ass game.

lgwlza.png

I can't wait for D4's soundtrack to come out. Only way I can support it.

So witches
have Grief Seeds, huh? THOSE LOOK AN AWFUL LOT LIKE SOUL GEMS. My current theory is that Kyubey is running a pyramid scheme where you become a magical girl to fight witches, become a witch eventually, and then more magical girls are recruited to fight you, and the cycle goes on so Kyubey can steal all ur souls and become the gurand finaru bossh. Still no idea what the wish stuff is about. Temptation to become a magical girl would make sense with the info I have so far, but there are still 10 episodes to go.

So witches
have Grief Seeds, huh? THOSE LOOK AN AWFUL LOT LIKE SOUL GEMS. My current theory is that Kyubey is running a pyramid scheme where you become a magical girl to fight witches, become a witch eventually, and then more magical girls are recruited to fight you, and the cycle goes on so Kyubey can steal all ur souls and become the gurand finaru bossh. Still no idea what the wish stuff is about. Temptation to become a magical girl would make sense with the info I have so far, but there are still 10 episodes to go.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Your somewhat right

Zenfalcia

So witches

Yeah, witches. 10 episodes of heavy thought inducing plot.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Your somewhat right

Shhhhhhhh...

he's not. heh.

So witches

Soul Gems are actually
currency for a galactic taco shop and the majority of the middle episodes are one big road trip through space

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
So witches
What are you? Gunjumper Liam?
heh

I still haven't watched any Ultimate Abridged. I should do that.

It's the best way to watch hellsing. Remember on that plane, the scene where Alucard is in the suit with the wineglass? They add this song.

I'm trying to throw him off
Maybe
He's somewhat right tho.
Maybe
What are you? Gunjumper Liam?
heh
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Your somewhat right
Yeah, witches. 10 episodes of heavy thought inducing plot.
Shhhhhhhh...
he's not. heh.

None of anybody's bullshit is making me any less definitely right.

So I'm downloading Warframe because some people were talking about it earlier. It's going at 2 MB/s, I think that's okay. Anyone wanna tell me anything about it before I play it in like a day or two?

I leave for a bit and all of a sudden SWC is watching Meduka Meguca? Okay. I should rewatch Meguca so I can remind myself of how terrible the art looks at some points.

Edit: Actually, I haven't watched the movies yet. Maybe I'll just do a Meguca marathon.

Current drawing 70% complete. Just three more characters to add to it, and then to contemplate whether I want to go through the trouble of coloring the damn thing.

Zenfalcia

None of anybody's bullshit is making me any less definitely right.

Spoiler:
You're kinda not really right. The actual story is about madoka not piloting the mecha and everyone yelling at madoka to get in the goddamn mech. There's some heavy symbolism of Madoka's relation with depression and relationships with her dad who is the director of NERV. Later it's revealed that the mech is actually madoka's mom

I leave for a bit and all of a sudden SWC is watching Meduka Meguca? Okay. I should rewatch Meguca so I can remind myself of how terrible the art looks at some points.

Have you watched the movies yet?

ultimax

What's up with
Devil Homura
? I got spoiled really bad at a con when they advertise the Bluray release then showed off the figurine.
I think you should still watch the movie if you like the series enough to care lol. It's really good
I have not watched any of the movies. Only the 12 episode series.
The first 2 movies are just recaps of the series, and the 3rd movie is a sequel to that. Idk if you knew that already tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom