• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're good enough at trading, farming isn't an issue. Plus once you have Rhino Prime you've basically won the game.
Man, I hate the Rhino. It teaches people to be bad at the game. When people who use Rhino the whole game end up in a high level void survival or something, they just kind of end up dumb founded because their god mode iron skin no longer works and they have to actually git gud or end up dead(repeatably).

Man, I hate the Rhino. It teaches people to be bad at the game. When people who use Rhino the whole game end up in a high level void survival or something, they just kind of end up dumb founded because their god mode iron skin no longer works and they have to actually git gud or end up dead(repeatably).

Dead more than likely. But Rhino is solid, you can still play good with him. I prefer Trinity.

Zenfalcia

I'll just post a gameplay video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLsuCxEYmfw

In gameplay terms, Symphonia to Graces f is like a DMC2 to DMC3 jump in combat depth. Everything else (story, music, dungeons, world, characters) sucks though so lol

Yoo, those are some sick combos.. Symphonia has nothing on that. The most you can do is auto combo and maybe use a move during or after.

That sucks. The combat looks solid though.

JooseBawcks I feel your pain. Someone save me from this lecture
uggggghhhhhh

Usually i space out and stay on gaf, or browse online.. Imgur is a great place to waste your time on... Press the right arrow for more pictures.

No but the Code Geass costumes in Graces F made me want to get it, but I found out they were Japan only, so keep an eye out for that

Could also import it and just pay a ton for shipping just for those lucrative skins/costumes

JooseBawcks I feel your pain. Someone save me from this lecture
uggggghhhhhh

If you keep sending thoughts of "please let us out already" to your teacher it'll eventually work. That's what I did.
I also started browsing the thread to waste time when I could

Dead more than likely. But Rhino is solid, you can still play good with him. I prefer Trinity.

Yeah, it possible(in fact I know some amazing rhino users myself), but that requires actually learning other frames so you don't get stuck into the rhino mentality(i also know a few of these guys... have had both in my clan at one point or another). I prefer Saryn myself, though I miss the days before damage 2.0 when her ult was just stupid good...

Right off the bat, imagery and soundtrack are pretty nuts. Aw, Satan's adorable! Make the Griffith deal, small girl. Do it!
Chillest anime family ever. I'd go to their house for dinner. And her mom! I'd be raised by that lady. She knows what she's doing.
WHAT IS THIS SETTING I LOVE IT
Aw, this bitch is crazy mysterious. I can't even handle it! Or how wide their faces are. I also can't handle how wide everyone's face is.
Sage advice from Mysterious Sakaki.
Operation Save Adorable Satan is now in effect. Sakaki finally snapped from years of abuse at the hands of adorable things. Also, the air raid sirens went off and we're in the dark butterfly world.
Hey, it's spiral-y twintails girl! From the gif!
Aaaand I'm in it for the long haul. I wanna know what's up.

Yeah, it possible(in fact I know some amazing rhino users myself), but that requires actually learning other frames so you don't get stuck into the rhino mentality(i also know a few of these guys... have had both in my clan at one point or another). I prefer Saryn myself, though I miss the days before damage 2.0 when her ult was just stupid good...

Her ult is still stupid good. I don't think its burst damage is paralleled other than by damage buffs ala Roar or Mirage's 3 ability.

Zenfalcia

Right off the bat, imagery and soundtrack are pretty nuts. Aw, Satan's adorable! Make the Griffith deal, small girl. Do it!
Chillest anime family ever. I'd go to their house for dinner. And her mom! I'd be raised by that lady. She knows what she's doing.
WHAT IS THIS SETTING I LOVE IT
Aw, this bitch is crazy mysterious. I can't even handle it! Or how wide their faces are. I also can't handle how wide everyone's face is.
Sage advice from Mysterious Sakaki.
Operation Save Adorable Satan is now in effect. Sakaki finally snapped from years of abuse at the hands of adorable things. Also, the air raid sirens went off and we're in the dark butterfly world.
Hey, it's spiral-y twintails girl! From the gif!

Jacknickolsonknod.gif

Good good. Keep watching this magical girl show of nothingness.
heh.

It's worst when you keep checking the time. So, don't do it! Try to learn?
heh.

Instead of listening to the professor? Sure. ;)
All I can think about is how she wrote cont. as an abbreviated "continue" and it looks like a similar word with a very different meaning.

(Seriously though this is super simple and I'm tired.)

Zenfalcia

All I can think about is how she wrote cont. as an abbreviated "continue" and it looks like a similar word with a very different meaning.

(Seriously though this is super simple and I'm tired.)

What's the class about?

That's because you stayed up too late posting on gaf.

YeaYeaYea, watch the weird show! It's 12 episodes so it's no problem.
That's because you stayed up too late posting on gaf.
Hey! Uh... (Nah I just had to wake up at 6:30AM instead of 9AM today. I miss those hours.)
BisonYes!.gif

After like 3, I would stop blaming Sony, and wonder what I'm doing wrong.

I only had two consoles fail on me, a PS3 (Needed a new Blu-ray disk reader) and a PS4, (Damaged during a flight.
) I consider myself lucky.

I went through 4 360s before I jumped ship back to Playstation but I knew damn well that the place I had them didn't have proper ventilation for those steaming bricks

Do I sense another impulse purchase coming on?
because I think I do ;)
I gotta "impulse" buy a PS4 for Bloodborne first ;~;
This plot is already obvious to me.
Kyubey IS Satan, and my jokey accusations were correct, and this Sakakiesque girl is the only one who truly understands what's going on. I'm also gonna go out on a limb here and say that Soul Gem is a teensy bit more literal than anyone's willing to admit. More guesses to follow as exposition allows.
I won't confirm anything, but prepare for a slow burn of a show.

Kyubey IS Satan, and my jokey accusations were correct, and this Sakakiesque girl is the only one who truly understands what's going on. I'm also gonna go out on a limb here and say that Soul Gem is a teensy bit more literal than anyone's willing to admit. More guesses to follow as exposition allows.

Okingjrr

After like 3, I would stop blaming Sony, and wonder what I'm doing wrong.

I only had two consoles fail on me, a PS3 (Needed a new Blu-ray disk reader) and a PS4, (Damaged during a flight.
) I consider myself lucky.

I went through 4 360s before I jumped ship back to Playstation but I knew damn well that the place I had them didn't have proper ventilation for those steaming bricks

I had a Wii fail on me, and one 360.
I had to said bye bye to gamecube compatibility and all my save files on the wii, boy was that frustrating. The 360 I paid no mind because it was an american 360 and we didn't have much games on it at the time, I bought a european one when I moved to France and started fresh.

Hey, here's an idea, girls-
instead of sitting on the roof angsting over what wish to make, wish there were no more witches. Problem fucking solved. Literally everyone wins.

Zenfalcia

What are you talking about! Kyubey is just a cute little dude who wants to help everyone! Also, homura is the coolest bishoujo evaaa.. Mami has nice mamis making her the breast girl.

Okingjrr

I love SWERY so much. I dunno if I'm gonna watch past this episode, since this is as much as I spoiled myself on, since I don't have an Xbone.

Website releases automatically at 9. Manually have to release them on YouTube.
I get that but this one appeared at 8:50 or something like that. Yesterday's video did that as well. It seems weird. Or it's the shift for website exclusivity for a certain amount of time.

I gotta "impulse" buy a PS4 for Bloodborne first ;~;

I'm in the same boat. Wait for the eventual bundle to appear.

Zenfalcia

Snake!? You've created a time paradox!

EDIT: This running gag of mistaken for lesbians is not going to get old, is it?
667.jpg

Shhh.... Keep watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom