• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should still watch the movie if you like the series enough to care lol. It's really good

The first 2 movies are just recaps of the series, and the 3rd movie is a sequel to that. Idk if you knew that already tho lol

Yeah, but I've heard that it wasn't really conclusive like there supposed to be more. I was completely fine with how the OG series ended that I don't want Madoka to be like the new rebuilds of Eva. I don't want Madoka to sell out. Also did Gen write it?

I wish I could eat pizza the way that Kaysen does...

tRBKNHD.jpg

Not really. There's actually a few things left out of the movies, nothing really "major" I guess. They're good if you want a refresher of the main points before watching rebellion

I'm going to rewatch the series so I'll probably just skip the movies.

Eh, there's worse stuff that could be in you ear. Like an earwig.

Looks like this series has the capacity to surprise me after all.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

ultimax

Yeah, but I've heard that it wasn't really conclusive like there supposed to be more. I was completely fine with how the OG series ended that I don't want Madoka to be like the new rebuilds of Eva. I don't want Madoka to sell out. Also did Gen write it?
Yeah he did. And yeah I like how the series ended as well and rebellion makes it obvious that a fourth movie is coming. BUT, if handled correctly it's gonna be hype as fuck
It gets wild

Hackworth

Wtf is with that pizza stack. I can feel my arteries hardening just looking at it.

Like, damn, straight decapitated.

Yeah wait till you get to
Sayaka's gay wedding
it's the best thing ever.

EDIT@DXLelouch153: Different brands of insanity. Less ott.

This is an excellent deconstruction of the idea of mahou shoujo.

EDIT:
I watched The Girl Who Leapt Through Time last week, so maybe that's coloring my perception, but the more I think about it the more sure I am that HOMURA'S FROM THE FUTURE.

I can't stand shoving something so deep in my ears, it's uncomfortable.

It's pretty shit. I used them for a while and it was not great. Now I buy another brand that sells hanging ear-buds. Over-ear headphones > hanging ear earbuds > on-ear headphones >>>>> in ear earbuds.

This is an excellent deconstruction of the idea of mahou shoujo.

Who is your favorite Meguca? The only wrong answer is Sayaka.

And that's why I brush my teeth and drink water every night before going to bed.
If there's nothing sweet, they're not going in.

I also do that. Ants are just a pain in the ass here

Over-ear headphones > hanging ear earbuds > on-ear headphones >>>>> in ear earbuds.

I only use in ears because I don't like noise interrupting me. My opinion>your opinion. Please learn from your mistakes.
I forgot the joke I originally wanted to make. I wish I had money for good over ears

demidar

It's pretty shit. I used them for a while and it was not great. Now I buy another brand that sells hanging ear-buds. Over-ear headphones > hanging ear earbuds > on-ear headphones >>>>> in ear earbuds.

Earbuds don't stay in my right ear, the cartilage is underdeveloped or something so it constantly falls out.

I only use in ears because I don't like noise interrupting me. My opinion>your opinion. Please learn from your mistakes.
I forgot the joke I originally wanted to make. I wish I had money for good over ears

Then get over ear headphones. #MyOpinionIsFact

Earbuds don't stay in my right ear, the cartilage is underdeveloped or something so it constantly falls out.

That sucks. I'm guessing you use the clearly superior on-ear headphones instead?

Okingjrr

I agree with that ranking. Except I would put regular earbuds instead of hanging ear earbuds, simply because they don't stay behind my ears.

I also do that. Ants are just a pain in the ass here
I see, that sucks.
Someone told me that if you don't brush your teeth at night, anything goes in you mouth: spiders, cockroaches, ants and even flying insects. Now I make sure my mouth is clean and as a bonus, I make sure my mouth is closed when I fall asleep.

demidar

That sucks. I'm guessing you use the clearly superior on-ear headphones instead?

I don't use anything anymore, just headphones when on my PC. Figured it's mostly more trouble than it's worth.

I can actually use my headphones since it uses a 3.5mm jack as opposed to a USB connector but it's large and unwieldy.

Tsunderella? Oh man that's so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom