• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used Koss ProDJ100s, Sennheiser 598s, AKG K 240, and ATH-M50s in the past. I don't have a good set of headphones right now. And I can't deal with earbuds, need over ear headphones

Since we're posting our shit I'm joining. I'm currently using these:
HA-FX35_Packaging_Group.jpg

When they stop working I'll use these newer versions I already have on reserve:

The newer ones might sound a bit more bass-y since the highest range is lower than the old ones and I'm not sure how I'm gonna feel about that.

I've used Koss ProDJ100s, Sennheiser 598s, AKG K 240, and ATH-M50s in the past. I don't have a good set of headphones right now. And I can't deal with earbuds, need over ear headphones

One thing I love to do with some Headphones deniers is let them listen to an track with their shitphones, then give them a try on mine. $20 headphones are $20 for a reason.

Zenfalcia

Since we're posting our shit I'm joining. I'm currently using these:
When they stop working I'll use these newer versions I already have on reserve:
The newer ones might sound a bit more bass-y since the highest range is lower than the old ones and I'm not sure how I'm gonna feel about that.

I'm using JVC too, it's pretty good for $13. It usually lasts a year before they get frayed. I need to learn how to fix the wires..

You shouldn't be sad, they are fashion accessories at this point They look futuristic as shit .

They wasted money to look good and have crappy quality audio equipment.

You shouldn't be sad, they are fashion accessories at this point They look futuristic as shit .
It's not fucking worth the price though.
I can't justify spending $100 on headphones. Let alone $300. Too rich for my blood.
Yup. $60 is my cutoff for headphones.
There's good earbuds for like $40 that sound pretty good, but all you gotta do is research the best option for your budget when you buy ear/headphones.

Okingjrr

The most I've spent on headphones was 90 euros and that was on the Sony Gold heaset.
My previous headset was 40, the mic sucks ass, as Mrgoodwil and Zen can attest, now that it's a little old and worn out.
And never forget ol faithful, plain 15 euro sony earbuds. I'm on my third pair in 6 years, I'm pretty happy with them.

Zenfalcia

One thing I love to do with some Headphones deniers is let them listen to an track with their shitphones, then give them a try on mine. $20 headphones are $20 for a reason.

God, i'd kill for some high quality headphones.. It'd make my trips to school so much better or listen to music at home better.

Everyone is stupid and Kyubey is a fucker. What happens if the boy doesn't want to date you, Sayaka? Could it be that you're so distracted you fuck up and get killed or use up all your magic and become a witch? Also new girl is my favorite character because her weapon is the coolest. That's how one chooses these things.
To this day my favorite color is green because the Lightspeed Rescue Green Ranger's Zord could shoot lasers and the Red Ranger just had a hose on his, so I changed favorite colors from red to green.

Zenfalcia

Got any recommendations? I'm looking for some new earbuds.

Use some review sites, that's how i found the JVC one. Totally worth the cheap price.

Everyone is stupid and Kyubey is a fucker. What happens if the boy doesn't want to date you, Sayaka? Could it be that you're so distracted you fuck up and get killed or use up all your magic and become a witch? Also new girl is my favorite character because her weapon is the coolest. That's how one chooses these things.
To this day my favorite color is green because the Lightspeed Rescue Green Ranger's Zord could shoot lasers and the Red Ranger just had a hose on his, so I changed favorite colors from red to green.

But pure hearted intentions though. New girl huh.. Mami or homura?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom