• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
The advantage to being an adult is having money to do things with. Also being able to do things.

If you're not inspired by your program, it's time to review if you're in the right field or at the right institute.

"Sunk cost" is not a good rationale for staying somewhere that isn't fulfilling your needs.

Yeah, it's not a great feeling. I hope this works itself out. I can't just continuously switch out of programs. Making life choices is hard and stuff.
Pretty much, especially because holy shit why is college so much money. I just hope what I want to get into isn't a mistake and how I go about it also isn't a mistake
Being an adult is hard. Responsibilities are really.. really.. annoying.
Why can't we just fuck off and do nothing, or have a rich person be cool with us mooching off of them?

Kyubey is getting eviler by the episode, isn't he? That scene where he takes the witch's grief seed is as good as confirmation to me that witches are magical girls and that he's harvesting human souls or something. And what are his true goals? And will this revelaiton make Kyoko more friendly and less loose with souls? And when is Madoka going to make her contract? One prediction down, several to go. Tune in next time, on THE ANSWERS ARE YES, TO STEAL SOULS AND SAVE THE UNIVERSE FROM THE SPIRAL NEMESIS, YES BECAUSE SHE'S PART OF THE PARTY IN THAT ONE PIECE OF ART, AND AT THE END OF THE SHOW.

Kyubey is getting eviler by the episode, isn't he? That scene where he takes the witch's grief seed is as good as confirmation to me that witches are magical girls and that he's harvesting human souls or something. And what are his true goals? And will this revelaiton make Kyoko more friendly and less loose with souls? And when is Madoka going to make her contract? One prediction down, several to go. Tune in next time, on THE ANSWERS ARE YES, TO STEAL SOULS AND SAVE THE UNIVERSE FROM THE SPIRAL NEMESIS, YES BECAUSE SHE'S PART OF THE PARTY IN THAT ONE PIECE OF ART, AND AT THE END OF THE SHOW.

Boy are you in for a number of surprises.

Zenfalcia

I have no money to impulse buy, if I did I would have bout advanced warfare or something

It was an example. There are other things you can do.
like cry yourself to sleep ;_;

Pretty much, especially because holy shit why is college so much money. I just hope what I want to get into isn't a mistake and how I go about it also isn't a mistake

Why can't we just fuck off and do nothing, or have a rich person be cool with us mooching off of them?

Because the U of SA want to milk the money out of you before you become poor.

That's because life is cruel and a rich person wouldn't be with us nerds.
I have a friend who has quite a bit and i'd feel like a dick mooching off him and I have some pride.

late to the discussion but I can't use ear buds so I have been using these for the last year and a bit
http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B003BYRGLI/

They're pretty good and I always have problems with headbands snapping on my headphones so the Steel band is perfect. the isolation is pretty good as well, it makes it real easy to ignore people. lots of bass and lower tones but music does not get muddied and nothing gets lost.

Boy are you in for a number of surprises.

As much as I'm getting right, I'm making guesses mid-episode that are proven wrong by, like, the next line of dialogue. This show is both predictable and completely off the rails and I'm so on board.

Dragon Slayer's such an amazing song.

I'm partial to Manticore and Unicorn Wizard myself.

I AM THE UNICORN WIZARD
RIDING THROUGH SPACE ON A COMET OF STARS

tumblr_mou8y9BxWc1sqwnloo1_500.gif

BODIED.

Squishy3

Come on Matt you're better than this.
To be fair it's someone asking him to fire Liam for a monetary sum just because they don't like him. It's entirely justified, because the person has no say in what content they produce because they aren't paying for it.

In fact, if Matt was truly a heartless bastard he would just fire Liam no questions asked and take the money that would normally go to Liam for himself without telling the other members. But he isn't that kind of person and is instead standing up for his friend and employee. Truly the boss man.

Because the U of SA want to milk the money out of you before you become poor.

That's because life is cruel and a rich person wouldn't be with us nerds.
I have a friend who has quite a bit and i'd feel like a dick mooching off him and I have some pride.
I had a friend tell me they'd spoil me if they ever got rich. That was cool
Wow, hey guys that one game from Pat Stares at Thing is on sale.

Mercenary Kings is on sale you guys.

You... Guys?
I KNOW I HAVE NO MONEY, DON'T REMIND ME
Xiraiya pls.
I was thinking that as well

Also, it's worth pointing out that Matt probably reads comments insulting each member of the Zaibuttsu daily. That shit can wear you thin, and comments like that just break the camel's back.

You're 1000 years to late to best me.

not when I learn RPG Maker ACE and make the Friender game just to slander you...

...I'll at least check out some tutorials and guides n junk and then inevitably give up and go back to getting bodied

That's no fun. Twitter would be such a boring place if people didn't blow up the people who tweet dumb stuff at them before blocking them. Imagine how boring Kamiya's twitter account if all he talked about was how much he liked cute babes? Instead we get legendary tweets from Kamiya like this: https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/517779146286436352

every 4 months or so I say to myself "Oh I'm not following Kamiya? I should do that" for him to promptly decimate my twitter feed and make me unfollow him in 4 hours, I actually wish he didn't tweet as much as he does, I'm completely fine with people combing through his shit for good posts like that while I watch form the sides

What is your horribly tragic backstory Kyoko
Okay she started explaining it as I wrote this.

Woof.

Woof.

WOOOOOOF.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF.

I'm legit sorry I asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom