• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

These, but the white ones.

Was it the bass boost ones? Or the old ones without the bass boost?

41Xwxx9CKlL._SY300_.jpg

Oh, also there's a ton of other colours if anyone really cares.

But pure hearted intentions though. New girl huh.. Mami or homura?

Of the two, Homura. She comes in at the beginning of ep 6 and says "Hey why don't we all think for a fucking second." Also, as of now, I'm changing my favorite to her because she's the rational one and either has telekinesis or ZA WARUDO. New girl is named kyoko, btw. She appears to be the far side of the scale of cynicism vs idealism towards cynicism, where Homura's kind of in the middle, thinking cynically with a beaten down heart of gold, and Sayaka is stupid idealistic.

Zenfalcia

Bass boost. Also, since you linked the image, allow to say that that packaging was designed by the spawn of Satan. IT'S THE WORST.

It's like they don't want you to open it.. It's a pain in the neck to open a new one.

Of the two, Homura. She comes in at the beginning of ep 6 and says "Hey why don't we all think for a fucking second." Also, as of now, I'm changing my favorite to her because she's the rational one and either has telekinesis or ZA WARUDO.

Aw yeah. Homura is pretty g. Also don't disregard the mami's mamis

Okingjrr

Can ask you guys a serious question? (I probably just blew my chance to do this after I rickrolled a few of you.)

At what time do you guys go to sleep?

When I have class or work in the morning, I go to bed at midnight. When I'm on vacation however I tend to stay up late, 2-3 in the morning.

Gamer Y

Ok, I finished Beck, it was good. Felt it should ended at 25. also watched the latest SAO2 episodes, well least they explain the excalibur and norse mythology in the game.

how is everyone else?

Squishy3

I'm watching the Splatterhouse vid, why does the character look like John Cena?
The character doesn't look like Cena, it's why you think he looks like Cena. Because you can't see him.

Ok, I finished Beck, it was good. Felt it should ended at 25. also watched the latest SAO2 episodes, well least they explain the excalibur and norse mythology in the game.

how is everyone else?
Now finish the manga. The manga picks up from where the anime left off at chapter 30, I believe. It was a monthly so the chapters are long. It keeps delivering. There's a hype ass easter egg too.

Xux

MOTHERFUCKER!

I guess I have to commit sudoku.

Anyway my question is how many of you frienders are in college or have a college degree? If you do have one, was it worth it?
I've all but dropped out. I have the classes and credits to fulfill GE requirements for most places but my motivation disappeared and I'm just generally a piece of shit.

Anyway my question is how many of you frienders are in college or have a college degree? If you do have one, was it worth it?

I'm in my first year of college trying to transfer after a year or two. I feel like I don't actually need the college since I wanna go full out indie with games, but I know that I need a back up plan and actual experience before I do that.

Agent York

Neo Member
Hajime no Ippo: Episode 24
Well this was pretty obvious. No way was Miyata gonna get his much awaited match with how much they were hyping up Mashiba. Can't wait to see Mr Corpse face duke it out with Rising Star Ippo.

Edit:
Holy fuck that vending machine punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom