• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

I actually prefer Nami.
* preferring tiny chopper*
* preferring robin *

GET OUT!

Nico Robin > Nami in almost all aspects.

If she doesn't get an ultimate move where its this kind of shit

maxresdefault.jpg

Imma be upset
Oda knew 4kids was going to release the One Piece rap.

He was prepared, truly the greatest theme song of our time.

demidar

If she doesn't get an ultimate move where its this kind of shit

maxresdefault.jpg

Imma be upset.

So you want Robin to be Netero's Stand? I can get behind that.

So if one were to pick up Touhou from their local video game store which one would they start with?

I'd recommend actually buying the games but that's due to my own convictions.

But to the rest of your question, you should start with 6. If you start in the Windows Era 2 (game 10) it may be a bit hard to go back to a time without certain conveniences. Scoring systems and core mechanics tend to get more complicated as you progress from 6, while 6 itself is relatively plain so it serves as a good entry point.

I'd recommend actually buying the games but that's due to my own convictions.

I honestly did not know I could buy them before downloading from my local videogame store, I'll make sure to buy the ones I downloaded when I get paid just to make up for it.

Listening to the podcast and I was reminded that I watched the entirety of Eureka Seven in Real Media format

Woof, that's bad on all fronts.

Zenfalcia

Well, there are enough genuinely sickly sweet characters that it's totally understandable someone could get fooled.

What if the real trap was to make me actually like her! I'm ok with sickly sweet characters, just if they have one gimmick they keep using it annoys me like girls who have to end their sentences with desu.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I really want to watch Lucky Star. I just have to power through the first few bad episodes to get to the good stuff. Last time I tried I didn't even make it through the first episode.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Jesus christ how come none of you mentioned a nintendo direct tomorrow while I was lurking this thred for the past 15 mins since I left off.

And we expecting xenoblade X news!

croten

I wish I could play it, but I have an 8am class and this specific one is compulsory so I have to go to bed before it unlocks.

GOD WHY MUST YOU BLIGHT ME SO?!

Yeah I have do some baby sitting soon so I'm only getting an hour or so to play it, it's not enough!

Oberon

Banned
Just began hearing the Podcast....
Scrubs rules, everyone who disagrees is wrong

edit: Because of school I can't keep up anymore, so can anybody give me a quick summary of the last 30 pages?

I think Pat's kinda right on this one though. The clips are amazing, the show overall is passable.

Also Japan has fucking KitKat stores.

Fuck me i need this. Here's the list of flavors:

supreme bitter
supreme raspberry
chilli
cream cheese
special strawberry maple
special matcha and kinako
special orange cocktail
premium soft-serve ice-cream with baked kitkat

edit: Because of school I can't keep up anymore, so can anybody give me a quick summary of the last 30 pages?

One of my favorite TV shows.

And Idk, this thread gets too cray for me to remember everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom