• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordicus

Pat and Liam Shadowrun Returns playthrough would be awesome. Or maybe just standalone Dragonfall.
That's actually a pretty good idea. I had imagined Pat & Liam doing XCOM, but that'd get long and repetitive while Shadowrun Returns is short and varied enough to stay interesting. Except maybe in the matrix

360pages

Finally broke 10,000 words.

I probably will have about 1000 more words today.

My writing buddy reached 14000, woof, can't do that.

Jman014

That's actually a pretty good idea. I had imagined Pat & Liam doing XCOM, but that'd get long and repetitive while Shadowrun Returns is short and varied enough to stay interesting. Except maybe in the matrix

I'd be hype for the Best Friends doing more PC games but seeing as Pat is the only one interested in playing on PC we probably won't see anything happen. Oh well.

Okay so I open up Steam right now and there's a green thing at the top asking me if my email is still the same. I say yes and they say they sent an email. I check the email and they tell me to click a link to confirm. I do that and the Steam page it takes me to is in Russian. Am I about to get fucked?
Was it chat box from someone named steam support?

Xiraiya

This playthrough of Guac would be over if they got the good ending, so they should deal with the fact they got the bad ending and be done.

Xiraiya

More Liam is a good thing
Yeah, yeah exactly, it's parfackt.
But seriously, it's been like 4 or 5 days since we had Dark Souls and at this point it's like, as awesome as Guac seems as a game, it's REALLY not remotely interesting enough to be dragged on this long as a priority over other stuff.

Okingjrr

But seriously, it's been like 4 or 5 days since we had Dark Souls and at this point it's like, as awesome as Guac seems as a game, it's REALLY not remotely interesting enough to be dragged on this long as a priority over other stuff.

Let em pump out the Guac videos. That way it's over quicker.

There'll probably be a Dark Souls video tonight.
Or maybe more D4

Xiraiya

Let em pump out the Guac videos. That way it's over quicker.
There'll probably be a Dark Souls video tonight.
Or maybe more D4

True enough, D4 is shaping up to be the DP Playthrough all over again only better, which I'm really excited about, and Dark Souls is just always good regardless of how good or bad Woolie's being, so those are more or less the only thing I care about watching right now.

They said on the podcast that they were in Japan so they didn't have more footage for DS2, but it's coming back.

Also, EVIL WITHIN LP. HYPEEEEEEEE

We got that Bayo first edition. Suck it.

Y8ADedv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom