• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duplolas

Banned
Hey. Anyone have a steam coupon for Nidhogg?

I was thinking about buying it and had a feint memory that there was a coupon for it floating around.

If not, no biggie. $15 bucks isn't much, even though college...

Edit:

Or if anyone wants to go in on a 2-pack with me to save us $2.50 each that'd be cool too :3

croten

Hey. Anyone have a steam coupon for Nidhogg?

I was thinking about buying it and had a feint memory that there was a coupon for it floating around.

If not, no biggie. $15 bucks isn't much, even though college...

Edit:

Or if anyone wants to go in on a 2-pack with me to save us $2.50 each that'd be cool too :3

Sure I can give you one. Steam name Croten

EDIT: Shit! Sorry I don't have any left.

Duplolas

Banned
Sure I can give you one. Steam name Croten

Actually. I think I am going to hold off for now. I did a bit of research and found that the online multiplayer is not without a few bugs.

Apparently on PC the online multiplayer is so buggy that almost no one ever tries to play it online because of connection issues.

So until that is all fixed, I think I am going to wait... Unless what I read isn't true (fingers crossed).

I guarantee nearly every piece of text in the game will be in English, like the 3DS game. There'll be some exceptions like song names and stuff, but still.

They still have to have it for people's names

Actually. I think I am going to hold off for now. I did a bit of research and found that the online multiplayer is not without a few bugs.

Apparently on PC the online multiplayer is so buggy that almost no one ever tries to play it online because of connection issues.

So until that is all fixed, I think I am going to wait... Unless what I read isn't true (fingers crossed).

I've never had any trouble with bugs while playing online. Maybe it's just me tho.

Also, Oh No!

tumblr_n5abla0wTD1sqs6dko1_1280.jpg
This is prudy cool

I didn't want to post that one thinking it would be too much. But hey, let's show off the weirdness of that group!

Well, that's kind of their shtick. I like it tho, but I can imagine they're very 'love it or hate it'. They're not bad musicians, just very weird.

It also helps that I can understand some of it pretty well because I'm Dutch
and we were so nice to the South-Africans they decided to adopted some of our language.

Xiraiya

Jon? Funny, I see people say that about Pat all the time. I love both of them.

Different strokes though.

Yeah I don't know, Pat just resonates with me for some reason, to be fair though before TBF I had never cared for watching LPs or Youtubers, I seriously can't tolerate them, they just drive me up the wall, which is probably why I don't enjoy listening to Liam 90% of the time, Matt I'm just use to, and Woolie can be hilarious.

Zenfalcia

Wasn't that posted a while ago?

We all playing Video games.
Mostly Binding of Issac rebirth

When did vidya ever stop the non stop infinite posting.

We need to slow down, we are gonna hit OT8 by the end of next week

That means we can choose another theme and make more work for PG.
heh.

Right after everything was going full speed too

We sped up due to people not sleeping. It's better this way.
Kinda. Not really.

I'm actually doing homework that I should have gotten a head start on days ago but didn't because I'm a lazy asshole.

Hurray for procrastination!

I like how an hour without posting is a "slow day" now.

Yeah. I expect everything gaf to be unrealistically popping all the time! Any time of day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom