• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
It honestly got the point across about being anti-war moreso than anything Spec Ops could've done.

Woof.

q0alOgF.jpg

spec ops wasn't anti war anyway

Squishy3

It honestly got the point across about being anti-war moreso than anything Spec Ops could've done.

Woof.
The nuke scene in the first Modern Warfare is a lot better than No Russian in that regard. Nuke scene is damn good.

In No Russian, all that happens is you either do or don't shoot down a bunch of civilians (or try to shoot Makarov and die) and in Modern Warfare you go through an ordeal to save a chopper pilot and end up dying of nuclear radiation.

Okingjrr

So, I've been thinking.
If we do another BestGAF sings, I think it should be for christmas. It's the most wonderful time of the year after all! And it brings people together.

I love "Carol Of The Bells" and given the result of the OG version of Snake Eater, I think our singing would go perfectly with the nature of the song.

What say you, frienders?

Squishy3

I have to say I'm enjoying Advanced Warfare and beat the campaign today but for fuck's sake they get Troy Baker to voice the main character and as soon as you take control of him he becomes a silent protagonist. God dammit is that stupid.

So, I've been thinking.
If we do another BestGAF sings, I think it should be for christmas. It's the most wonderful time of the year after all! And it brings people together.

I love "Carol Of The Bells" and given the result of the OG version of Snake Eater, I think our singing would go perfectly with the nature of the song.

What say you, frienders?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSUFzC6_fp8

superior version for voices, imo

So, I've been thinking.

What say you, frienders?

Sure, why not? As long as we still do Pumpkin Hill.

its cause cod 4 was the best shooter of last gen

It still leaves me Shook. If there is one thing I will Remember about COD it's that scene.

CoD 4 was something else. It's too bad the series has gone down hill.

CoD 4 was something else. It's too bad the series has gone down hill.

Its cause cod 4 was so fucking good that every fps after that for years seemed bad in comparison

I like Apocalypse Now too. I have a copy of the Dir. Cut. Woof!

The nuke scene was much more effective than no Russian or Spec Ops though.

directors cut is bad though

I still think they whole
mowing down the cives after they hang lugo got me more then any game has in a long time

Squishy3

It's fine. Matt's probably good at it since he's the one that put it on the ballot.
I have no faith in Matt or Woolie's gaming skills to be able to complete Hotline Miami. I'm really fucking good at videogames and I can't be bothered to complete Hotline Miami, it's just really frustrating.

I have no faith in Matt or Woolie's gaming skills to be able to complete Hotline Miami. I'm really fucking good at videogames and I can't be bothered to complete Hotline Miami, it's just really frustrating.

Its a trial and error game too, the salt is gonna be crazy which is why I voted for it

I hear that. I consider myself competent at the game and I doubt anyone can do it successfully while talking.

Rutti

I'm biased as shit towards that game because its based on my favorite film

I still beat it three times

It's more like Spec Ops and Apocalypse now were both based on Heart of Darkness. It makes no real difference tho. I thought the game was good but to me it is a game that can be played only once.

My favorite shooter of last gen Tribes: Ascend wasn't technically last gen game since it was a pc game but it was active last gen so to me it counts. Loved the speed and capturing flags.

360pages

Blegh, hotline Miami isn't really a good LP game honestly. I can't even think about it making a good one shot unless one of them played it for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom