• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blegh, hotline Miami isn't really a good LP game honestly. I can't even think about it making a good one shot unless one of them played it for awhile.
What bugs me the most is that it's a Cryme Tyme, which was supposed to be for Woolie to play wanna be gangsta games

Squishy3

Really? I am pretty terrible at games but I found Hotline Miami pretty easy.
There's just certain stages that really aggravated me that I was stuck on for an absurdly long period of time. I kept dying on the stage where SWAT comes in and quitting after failing at that for an extended period of time and then when going back to it having to play through the rest of the stage before SWAT comes in again. It really begins to wear out its welcome when you play it like that.

I want to believe that Matt is actually really good at the game and is the one playing it. He was Jacket for last Halloween for fuck's sakes. Pat gets his moments, Matt should get his.

Oh man. Ooooooooooh man. BoI: Rebirth is good. I have my drug back and it feels good.

Damn right you do. The great emerald's power allows you to feel.

speaking of which, did you hear someone say "you a chicken, don't be scared"? ah nevermind, it must have been the wind, cause nobody wasn't there

Now I have to practice my rap voice...I'll just have to dye my dreads red to become more like Knuckles

Fuck that shit hell no

I was knuckles for halloween once... Used a plastic bowl and paper mache to make the head.

speaking of which, did you hear someone say "you a chicken, don't be scared"? ah nevermind, it must have been the wind, cause nobody wasn't there

Truly this was 'bitch nigga ghosts' before woolie was a thing.

Now I have to practice my rap voice...I'll just have to dye my dreads red to become more like Knuckles

Fuck that shit hell no

Don't worry. I'll take your avatar and turn into knuckles.

Nah, man. I guess I'll have to search and search as I climb up this wall. Maybe I'll start to fly to get in deeper.

JoJo94

The colored version of your current one. Although, it'll probably be easier to do it on your current one, but post it anyways.

tumblr_nejj08YUuh1td0qmzo1_400.jpg

Have fun!!!

removed the headphones so you wouldn't have to worry about them.

Okay, it's cool since it was your choice. I never really did anything for Halloween personally.

I was a gigantic nerd as soon as I was conscious enough to choose my costumes

Sonic
Knuckles
Ash (I have a big pikachu plush and made all eight badges out of soft foam)
Gameboy Color (I wore a sandwich board, atomic purple gameboy mockup, with a printout of the game for my "Screen)
Blind Ref (Referee's outfit with sunglasses and a walking stick; there was some football controversy that year with the refs)
Steampunk (because we all have that phase)

Then I kinda fell out of it because I was getting to the point where I felt old and awkward about it, and my friends didn't participate.

JoJo94

I was a gigantic nerd as soon as I was conscious enough to choose my costumes

Sonic
Knuckles
Ash (I have a big pikachu plush and made all eight badges out of soft foam)
Gameboy Color (I wore a sandwich board, atomic purple gameboy mockup, with a printout of the game for my "Screen)
Blind Ref (Referee's outfit with sunglasses and a walking stick)
Steampunk (because we all have that phase)

Actually super jealous to hear about cool costumes. I honestly don't remember any of mine. This year I wanted to have one but I reached a point where I have to try making them. Wanted to do Mugen from Samurai Champloo and I didn't have enough time to actually do anything.

^Yo holy shit that's great PG.

Sorry about any lag UltimateTrainer, it got bad on my end a few times. GGs though.

So I was just handed FFX-2 and I'm starting it. I have zero expectations.

^Yo holy shit that's great PG.

Sorry about any lag UltimateTrainer, it got bad on my end a few times. GGs though.

So I was just handed FFX-2 and I'm starting it. I have zero expectations.

It's fine. GG Old man Gats livin on the edge is OP

My roommate is playing that as well since he just finished X. I told him that game was pretty creepy, but he just ignored me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom