• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrw my writing partner makes a really good, extensive post but it's filled with spelling and grammatical errors.

k7Oidbu.jpg

Mr.Towel

I have no idea what this is and a google search has not fully helped me figure out what it is.

It's a new lucha libre-based wrestling league on Robert Rodriguez' tv network, the first episode was this week. The GM is a slimy dude who's like a cross between M. Bison from the Street Fighter movie and a Far Cry villain. There was a wrestler named Prince Puma who is a descendent of Aztec royalty and he's quick and shit because he has a puma spirit animal. It was pretty fun.

It's a new lucha libre-based wrestling league on Robert Rodriguez' tv network, the first episode was this week. The GM is a slimy dude who's like a cross between M. Bison from the Street Fighter movie and a Far Cry villain. There was a wrestler named Prince Puma who is a descendent of Aztec royalty and he's quick and shit because he has a puma spirit animal. It was pretty fun.

I'll have to check it out, thanks!

Xiraiya

Do people really want Naruto and Sakura? I prefer Sakura to Hinata, but not for the ship, that would be a terrible outcome.

Logically Sakura made the most sense because of the continued push of her being just like Kushina even up until recent chapters, it's been hinted at through most of the series, even also with Naruto's continued love of her.
However Kishi doesn't know what he's doing, so it'll probably end up being Hinata regardless, but I stand by the fact it doesn't make sense as they've pushed it in the other direction for so long.

I think Hinata would be better for him though.

Logically Sakura made the most sense because of the continued push of her being just like Kushina even up until recent chapters, it's been hinted at through most of the series, even also with Naruto's continued love of her.

However Kishi doesn't know what he's doing, so it'll probably end up being Hinata regardless, but I stand by the fact it doesn't make sense as they've pushed it in the other direction for so long.

Like, Hinata has been the most constant in the background, her entire character is based around her lusting after that Naruto D. It was confirmed in my mind years ago that her and Naruto were gonna hook up from the moment I saw her thinking about Naruto in the class.

Like, Hinata has been the most constant in the background, her entire character is based around her lusting after that Naruto D. It was confirmed in my mind years ago that her and Naruto were gonna hook up from the moment I saw her thinking about Naruto in the class.

Shy girl always wins by the end of the series.

360pages

That and Sakura wants Sauce, then again, outside of TenTen and Hinata, what other female doesn't want the sauce?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

Hmm, this kinda reminds me of the Harry Potter relationship romances.

360pages

TenTen isn't even a character at this point. And who wouldn't want dat Saucy-Kay?

Hey man, just because she had less than a paragraph of dialog in part 1 doesn't mean you should count her out. (It's hilarious that she is supposed to be part of the main 12, yet she is more of a side character than Karin)

demidar

Uh
Um...

Hey seriously, don't use substance abuse just to make yourself feel better when something bad happens.
I know people might disagree with me on this, but seriously. It's not a way to solve anything.

Mary Jane is less damaging than alcohol doe

demidar

I don't like alcohol either. I also don't want to start this argument :p
He posted earlier that he was upset about schooling, it's none of my business, it's just my advice.

That's fair enough, I don't really drink either. I was just saying that alcohol is pretty bad as far as legalized stuff goes (not counting hard drugs obviously, since they illegal).

But yeah, don't let bad scores get you down, just swear you'll do better next time
that's what I always say but I never follow my advice :(

I got a 50% off "Woah Dave!" coupon.

I'm gonna make a thread to give it away
lol Steam coupons are so annoying
That's fair enough, I don't really drink either. I was just saying that alcohol is pretty bad as far as legalized stuff goes (not counting hard drugs obviously, since they illegal).
Yiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom