• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you guys are saying Rebirth is easy, I guess I'm just bad. :(

16jwPkC.jpg

When you smoked as much Isaac crack as I have, then game becomes pretty easy.

"An America where every man will be free to fight for his OWN OTP!"

You seem to be suffering from a misunderstanding about OTPs. You see, there's no way more than one OTP can exist. Someone cannot have their own OTP, for there is only one true pairing. Every man must fight for the side he believes to be the one true one true pairing. That is how this works.

I guess Swery follows back everyone on Twitter. That's neat.

It's like SAO man. Just the right amount of trash.

Yeah... glad I got out of that Naruto trash ages ago. I remember when I wore a Naruto headband to school and only listened to MCR, Linkin Park, Simple Plan, and Good Charlotte. Those were dark days.

SAO on the other hand.... God I hate it. Yet I also really enjoy it. The art is too good for the shitty characters. And the story kind of has potential, if the characters were in any way endearing.

You seem to be suffering from a misunderstanding about OTPs. You see, there's no way more than one OTP can exist. Someone cannot have their own OTP, for there is only one true pairing. Every man must fight for the side he believes to be the one true one true pairing. That is how this works.

YOU seem to be suffering from a misunderstanding about human nature. As long as there are characters, there will be ships. Some of these ships are mighty battleships. Some are small dinghys. What we fight for is for all of these ships to have a chance to fight. To have their own shot at becoming the OTP. But it's Mustang/Hawkeye.

Agent York

Neo Member
Fucking hell. I mean, I don't blame Kishi for milking this for as much cash as he can get, but Jesus Christ. When will it end?
Granted, not that I'm defending the guy, but with these kinds of IP milking, it can be hard to tell where the lines between creator control and executive meddling lie.

I've come back to the present after skimming through the whole of thread 4 and didn't leave empty handed
Almost backed out from the sonic fanart...

Indeed, Kirito has excalibur now, though he really shouldn't. But maybe the destruction of Alfheim online will make it better.

Why do I always respond to SAO stuff...=w=

You should keep that under spoilers for those who really care, but that sounds really fucking dumb on how the story is going. Kirito confirmed super Mary Sue.

I've come back to the present after skimming through the whole of thread 4 and didn't leave empty handed
Almost backed out from the sonic fanart...
I'd say you should do it with Thread 3 too, but it's mostly avatar quotes. That don't make sense anymore.
Ah, my first time nearly destroying the thread. Good times. It wasn't even about incest back then!
We've been talking about incest for a much longer time than you can fathom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom