• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

So can we talk about how fucking amazing Redline looks and how great the tropey, dumb story was?

Animations were god like.

The eyes, to me, were one of the most notable parts of the character designs in the show.

Hmm.. Ok. They have defining hair styles and outfits.

I need to get a huge high quality TV before I can buy/watch the Redline bluray. Sadly being a college student sucks.

Just scrub it up and watch the bluray on your laptop.

For me I felt no attachment to the story, plus it was one of the few times where I kind of just went they're just 3d character models no biggie. I understand why it was tough for some people but for me...eh.

Mentally, I know it's all fake, but the idea of forcing me to do it I couldn't.

Zenfalcia

They do, I'm just saying we can photoshop Jojo's avatar over one of their heads and nothing would change. Not a damn thing.

Just imagine an anime made with paint graphics.

The animators took years animating each frame to be perfect. I want the most high quality experence when people die making art.

I don't have a bluray drive in my laptop, I would use my PS3.

Yeah, hand drawn animation that took years.. It was great.

Just buy the bluray from your local anime store I'm sure there'll be a version compatible.

Off topic, I think, but does anyone else have an issue when a candidate is registered with more than one party?

One candidate for governor in NY is on the ballot 4 times for 4 different political parties!

giphy.gif

Play this for best effect

Rebirth is pretty good you guys, I'm really liking using DPad and Face buttons, it just feels good to me. Got a mom kill on my first run, the splash damage items seem really strong

Off topic, I think, but does anyone else have an issue when a candidate is registered with more than one party?

One candidate for governor in NY is on the ballot 4 times for 4 different political parties!
"Topic"?
yeah that seems off

Why does Pat have to be a scrub and not like Scrubs? That's like one of my favorite shows of all time. It did take awhile for it to grow on me though. It was a good thing Comedy Central used to play it like 24/7

Zenfalcia

Fuck public transportation.
If I hadn't had my SBFP podcast, I would have gone insane.

git gud and get some mobile games
heh. But seriously portable handheld consoles are a godsend.

Why does Pat have to be a scrub and not like Scrubs? That's like one of my favorite shows of all time. It did take awhile for it to grow on me though. It was a good thing Comedy Central used to play it like 24/7

Once a scrub, always a scrub, just look at the re4 LP!

Squishy3

i'm not voting but the guy who is governor in my state that's currently winning the polls isn't a complete shitbag despite being a republican so that's something, he somehow managed to turn our state's $8 billion budget deficit around to a surplus in his first year in office

I will buy and gift multiple copies of the next SWERY game if any of the Zaibatsu make it into the next one.

PLEASE KEEP SHILLING GUYS,
No Swery is the one shilling, he's being paid by The Best Friends to shill their videos. This is the new lore, get with the times, man.

2slow. I voted. It was painfully pleasant.

i'm not voting but the guy who is governor in my state that's currently winning the polls isn't a complete shitbag despite being a republican so that's something, he somehow managed to turn our state's $8 billion budget deficit around to a surplus in his first year in office

Someone I know hassled me to vote for Marijuana to be legal, so my spite against that person means more to me than allowing more freedoms for people and another thing to create jobs and taxes. That's my stance on politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom