• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been talking about incest for a much longer time than you can fathom.

Oh, I wasn't taking credit for all the incest! I just kind of assumed that had been going on since thread 1. No, that was just the first post-midnight horrifying thread detour that I directly caused.

Maybe now Naruto has finished I'll actually read it!
Aha, I still read Bleach which says a lot about the quality of this 'joke'.

Urghh, you just reminded me I still have thread 5 to tread back to, am I really missing much? You guys filled it within a month more or less
Nah, I'd say Thread 5 was so short that not much happened. OT1-3 are probably more fun.
Oh, I wasn't taking credit for all the incest! I just kind of assumed that had been going on since thread 1. No, that was just the first post-midnight horrifying thread detour that I directly caused.
Those are totally things that happen. I didn't realize till you gave them a name.

Maybe now Naruto has finished I'll actually read it!
Aha, I still read Bleach which says a lot about the quality of this 'joke'.

whaaaat.gif

Zenfalcia

Urghh, you just reminded me I still have thread 5 to tread back to, am I really missing much? You guys filled it within a month more or less

You're missing out on tons of heavy plot and lore.

You're not missing much. Maybe everyone's preferences and personalities.

Zenfalcia

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I stopped when they got to the guild. I felt that there was too much slice of life in my stuck in an MMO world. I actually might enjoy dot hack if there was more action.
I see. I stopped getting my hopes up for "stuck in mmo world" works. They are always a letdown. But I already watched 5 episodes of S2 and I can't stop :(

I see. I stopped getting my hopes up for "stuck in mmo world" works. They are always a letdown. But I already watched 5 episodes of S2 and I can't stop :(
The whole "trapped in an MMO" premise does nothing for me because I immediately think of what an MMO actually is and that I'd rather be trapped in a more interesting type of game.

ultimax

got a message on xbox for a free code for that Ryse game.

it must be pretty shitty if microsoft is just giving them away lol

360pages

So Naruto has began and ending at the same time. To be expected, the next is the last chapter in the manga. And the movie is pretty much for shipping wars.

Say what you will about Naruto, it still hadn't devolved into total nonsense like bleach (Naruto is only regular Nonsense)

Gamer Y

I want the lurkers to post so bad. I need to know what they could possibly find enjoyment from lurking this thread. It's basically all nonsense.
I basically still lurk this thread. I can't say why, just you are all amusing, and it seems like a fun time. Least that's it for me, why I'm still here.

ultimax

I want the lurkers to post so bad. I need to know what they could possibly find enjoyment from lurking this thread. It's basically all nonsense.
b-but what if there are girls watching us???
I've believe people say it's mainly an art piece. You gotta get a showcase for the Xbone.

thats true. im not complaing or anything, free is free lol. i am curious to see what its like tho

JoJo94

So Naruto has began and ending at the same time. To be expected, the next is the last chapter in the manga. And the movie is pretty much for shipping wars.

Say what you will about Naruto, it still hadn't devolved into total nonsense like bleach (Naruto is only regular Nonsense)

OH god Bleach reached so many levels of dumb it was unbearable. At least with Naruto there were decent moments sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom