• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I basically still lurk this thread. I can't say why, just you are all amusing, and it seems like a fun time. Least that's it for me, why I'm still here.
you just answered your own question, at least thats why I stayed
Ah, ok. That's really the reason I figured people would stick around. Nice to hear we're entertaining at the least :p
b-but what if there are girls watching us???
I thought we left behind the spooby stuff in the last thread D:

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Darth-Vader-Noooo-300x300.jpg
I could care less.

Gamer Y

Amusing all the time? Sometimes when it gets late, it gets hectic. You should post more ;)

post more

Ah, ok. That's really the reason I figured people would stick around. Nice to hear we're entertaining at the least :p
Well with a group like this, and random happenings in other OTs and such, it's a good way to pass the time.

unfortunately for me, I'm lost on most subjects here, so I just lurk mostly.^_^;

Zenfalcia

Well with a group like this, and random happenings in other OTs and such, it's a good way to pass the time.

unfortunately for me, I'm lost on most subjects here, so I just lurk mostly.^_^;

Post whatever, we're super on topic all the time anyways.

All the lewd stuff, taking things to the extreme and snowballing it makes for good entertainment.

Fantastic. You read ot2 and 3 i assume?

Speaking of being off-topic, I got approval for that Friendcast podcast thread! I'm building the OT right now. I think I'll post it when it's near done to get opinions.
All the lewd stuff, taking things to the extreme and snowballing it makes for good entertainment.
Late OT2/Early-Mid OT3 is maybe the one for you.
Maybe Swery is a lurker. I mean, we talk about how hype his games are. Someone should link him to this thread, just for the lulz.
Oh god no. He needs a high opinion of the SBF.

Okingjrr

Speaking of being off-topic, I got approval for that Friendcast podcast thread! I'm building the OT right now. I think I'll post it when it's near done to get opinions.
Late OT2/Early-Mid OT3 is maybe the one for you.

Oh god no. He needs a high opinion of the SBF.
Awesome for the podcast thingy!

Well the fanbase is just as weird as his games so it goes hand in hand.

Alfebit

Banned

You should probably name it "The Super Best Friendcast" so people who can't read more than 1 word don't get butthurt.

Holy fuck that QTE section in D4. Oh god I'm actually getting really sad I'll never be able to play D4. I wish I wasn't a poor student currently...

I'll at least buy the soundtrack, because it is fucking great. And I can actually play that!
;-;

Zenfalcia

Mbisonofcourse.gif

jacknicholsonnod.gif

I will try. After all, I joined Gaf cause of SBFs, it would be a waste to let it be for naught.

You could just use it to lurk more and post sometimes. Rather than lurk a lot and post never.

Holy fuck that QTE section in D4. Oh god I'm actually getting really sad I'll never be able to play D4. I wish I wasn't a poor student currently...

I'll at least buy the soundtrack, because it is fucking great. And I can actually play that!
;-;

Dude, it's qte's done fairly well. I didn't expect how much there would be. It really surprised me the silliness of all of it.

You're not missing much. Maybe everyone's preferences and personalities.
Oh I have a overall idea on most of the friender's preferences, I did lurk for 3 and a half treads before I joined

How, uh... How would you describe certain frienders? Like for example any handicapped ones?

While that is the best name, I still want We're Ridley Feeling It

Nonstop Infinite Posting being the way it is for us, we'll probably all get a thread title in at some point.

Catching up on the DS2 LP. Wow, Woolie's being harsher on the second DLC more than I was. I thought the area was fine. A little confusing, but not that tough. I mean, I really didn't like it either, but its not garbage lol. That title is reserved for the main game.

still not as hype as Ippo

After every episode of Ippo I ran around my house screaming YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. And the only other time I ever did that was when I beat the final boss of W101. Nothing will ever be as hype as Ippo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom