• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up on the DS2 LP. Wow, Woolie's being harsher on the second DLC more than I was. I thought the area was fine. A little confusing, but not that tough. I mean, I really didn't like it either, but its not garbage lol. That title is reserved for the main game.
After every episode of Ippo I ran around my house screaming YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. And the only other time I ever did that was when I beat the final boss of W101. Nothing will ever be as hype as Ippo.

Gurren (all of Gurren) and KLK Episode
22's very ending when Mako regains her powers

ultimax

After every episode of Ippo I ran around my house screaming YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. And the only other time I ever did that was when I beat the final boss of W101. Nothing will ever be as hype as Ippo.

im on Ep 28
which means ive seen the second OP. all i can say is..
YOOOOOOOOOOOO

Zenfalcia

Poor CreeperBlocks. At least we all respect him.

3981533-6503022817-39686.gif

heh.

You're forgetting Pat! Who hasn't posted in ages. I bet it's because he only popped in because we were in gaming and easy to spot.
Yeah but Pat hasn't been here in a bit and there is always a good chance that Phantom and Aaron are around and willing to jump in on the Creeper never winning joke

YOU seem to be suffering from a misunderstanding about human nature. As long as there are characters, there will be ships. Some of these ships are mighty battleships. Some are small dinghys. What we fight for is for all of these ships to have a chance to fight. To have their own shot at becoming the OTP. But it's Mustang/Hawkeye.

No, sir, you seem to be misunderstanding the core of the concepts at play here! While there are multiple ships, there can only be ONE true pairing! That one, is the one I ship! Jill Valentine X Rebecca Chambers!

Portland biiiiitch

I'm moving there sometime next year for school! We'll have to have a BestGAF anime meet up and watch Sword Art!

No, sir, you seem to be misunderstanding the core of the concepts at play here! While there are multiple ships, there can only be ONE true pairing! That one, is the one I ship! Jill Valentine X Rebecca Chambers!

I'm moving there sometime next year for school! We'll have to have a BestGAF anime meet up and watch Sword Art!

No Aaron no

I respect your ship sir, but you mistake me! I merely mean to say that the one true pairing is decided by trial of battle in the new world order that our pseudo-Armstrong seeks to create! There can only be one true pairing. So each ship must FIGHT to become worthy of the title!

Yes! YES! One day I'll just show up on your doorstep with a pizza and SAO Blu-Rays, nodding my head. You'll just open the door, knowing there's no way to stop this train.

Dear god, those SAO Blu-rays. Wish I could come. You will burn those Blu-Rays afterwords right?

Speak of the devil, aaron's here.

Nah, let's make bets instead. See how long it takes for him to post in this ot.

I bet a whole chocolate Hanukkah coin that pat doesn't come back until OT 9

I respect your ship sir, but you mistake me! I merely mean to say that the one true pairing is decided by trial of battle in the new world order that our pseudo-Armstrong seeks to create! There can only be one true pairing. So each ship must FIGHT to become worthy of the title!

Foolish fool! OTPs don't earn their title! It is bestowed upon them with no effort, no mere mortal can fully understand the concept of the mechanics going into an OTP, but one knows it when he sees it. For it is canon, thee thou see sow!

Dear god, those SAO Blu-rays. Wish I could come. You will burn those Blu-Rays afterwords right?

Absolutely not.

Aaron they made a game about the ship war

I was picturing all of this like Space Battleship Yamato. But that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom