• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okingjrr

This should be the next header for the OT7. Thank you Gyazo for making captures so easy.

8466de4755a85708777cbb2d2e6a3e18.gif

Yes. That is my answer.

"What? You don't know who the SBF are? Let me show you."

Squishy3

i was hitting b repeatedly wondering why the fuck it was a confirm button then i looked down and realized i was actually hitting a, too used to nintendo button layout

Gamer Y

i was hitting b repeatedly wondering why the fuck it was a confirm button then i looked down and realized i was actually hitting a, too used to nintendo button layout
I know that feel.

I've started reading BECK, like that it's showing some of the stuff that the anime didn't in that last episode.

Squishy3

I know that feel.

I've started reading BECK, like that it's showing some of the stuff that the anime didn't in that last episode.
Like I said before, I think it's because they planned on a second season and then didn't get the funding for it. They even recorded the next song the band would record and it's on Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9W2b7DlMVo&channel=growlithe0

The Beck manga is a really good read, and that goddamn ending. So good.

Well...so much for preserving my external HDD for anime. I got a USB Y cable and have sacrificed my hard drive to my Wii U.

At least I won't have to constantly delete and redownload shit whenever, right? At least it's not like the situation with my PS3.

i really wish I was kidding lol

Catherine spoilers -
I don't like dudes. Except Jotaro and Dio. For completely different reasons.

My stance has always been that "you are what you say you are" in terms of gender identity. So my, for lack of a better word, aggression at the dismissal of a person's agency and self-determination of that ideal comes up during these issues. It's okay for you to hold the opposing belief and I don't mean to be insulting or condescending

My stance has always been that "you are what you say you are" in terms of gender identity. So my, for lack of a better word, aggression at the dismissal of a person's agency and self-determination of that ideal comes up during these issues. It's okay for you to hold the opposing belief and I don't mean to be insulting or condescending

Oh I didn't mean to be insulting either. I was joking around and would never seriously insult or judge someone for that kind of decision. I won't go more into it for spoiler reasons and to avoid being too serious or OT

demidar

Erica's a woman now, getting freaked out that she used to be a man seems immature. Would take out to a nice dinner.

ultimax

oh I completely agree with you on that, but the game never says it directly, instead it throws pieces on info in there and you have to put it together. So I was just letting ppl know. Personally, I would never do the dirty dirty with a t-girl and I don't think it should be hidden from your "partner" aka Toby

Leon Raycloud

Neo Member
Also, there's one more question you need to answer.

What's the origin of your user name?
In 7th grade i wanted to become a mangaka , so my friend an i created seudonyms,leon is for re4's leon and i think the other one has to do something with ff7 but I forgot and i still use it because its cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom