• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it.
Might want to do a bit of research. For educational purposes
Fun fact: Her jap VA does the voice for Bayonetta.
Oh shit neat
Poison is awesome

People should read Part 3 if only because that scene in the manga are the goddamn funniest panels.
I'm working my way there
I will always love the 3rd strike video beause of her.

pat- there's a penis in there
Matt - yeah, mine.
That and the Makoto bit were great

Squishy3

I still don't get it.
I always got it
And I did mess that up, they never specified her gender in the US originally. (And changed the characters entirely in the SNES version) But they made her transgender because they didn't want to be criticized by feminist groups for releasing a game where you can beat up women.

Can't watch Bayo 2 video since I haven't gotten time to play it even though I've owned it since launch, after this weekend though...

Those Youtube comments......no

demidar

oh I completely agree with you on that, but the game never says it directly, instead it throws pieces on info in there and you have to put it together. So I was just letting ppl know. Personally, I would never do the dirty dirty with a tranny and I don't think it should be hidden from your "partner" aka Toby

Just a warning,
tranny is considered derogatory and you WILL be banned for using it.

Can't watch Bayo 2 video since I haven't gotten time to play it even though I've owned it since launch, after this weekend though...

Those Youtube comments......no

YouTube said:
Doc Awful - Woolie, the whitest member of the Ziabatsu trying to act black. How quaint.
This Guy - I know right? Dude likes Muse AND Scrubs.

Every now then something good comes out of them.

YouTube again said:
DarkOwl07
Hey super best friends. I enjoyed this video quite a bit. I know that you guys are busy and already have plans for the kinds of stuff you guys want to post on the channel but I would personally (only if it is possible of course) really love to see a full LP of this game with Pat once again at the controls. Thank you for the video and have a great day.

Yeah, waiting for until I actually play Bayo 2 before I watch it, but it's just so damn tempting to click on...
You can watch them play the demo portion that they've shown countless times at E3 and stuff.
Everytime I watch a youtube video now it always begins with a ad for Luchadores

I dont know how to respond
I wish! I just get NBA stuff.
Every now then something good comes out of them.
That guy is so nice. What is he doing on YouTube, someone save him.

Oh god I haven't even wanted to taint it. What's happening?
Something something Youtube commenters something something intelligent discussion something something feminism
Yeah, waiting for until I actually play Bayo 2 before I watch it, but it's just so damn tempting to click on...

I've been too scared of getting spoiled to let my efforts go to waste now, last thing I've seen was the Bayo direct.

joe2187

Banned
This is super weird.

I just got a text from the dog trainer I've been seeing thats been evaluating my dog to be a therapy dog.

"cum see me"

she's pretty hot too, but I cant help but think she texted the wrong number.

This Direct drops at the worst possible time when I'm trying to get my presentation done.

Join the club, I need sleep so I can study fucking calculus early in the morning before the exam.

I'm actually going to be pissed if nothing of value is in this direct.
This is super weird.

I just got a text from the dog trainer I've been seeing thats been evaluating my dog to be a therapy dog.

"cum see me"

How long has it been since she texted you? She'd realize at some point if you weren't the person to send it to.

croten

7drHiqr.gif

croten

This is super weird.

"cum see me"

I got text like that from my dad once... it was awkward...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom