• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon

Banned
unless their Tharja,Chie,Naoto,etc

Don't forgot the best one, Marth!

wYbepSd.png

I just wanted a reason to post something from Nozaki-kun

Alfebit

Banned
That D4 games looks , awesome , too bad I´m poor for an xbone :(

Hi just been validated i am a huge fan of this guys for a while , also a lurker of this threads for like a month

Welcome and all that jazz. If you've been lurking for a month and still want to hang out in the thread I don't think much will phase you.

Squishy3

Loading up D4, KI (only free version for now as I'm not ponying up for S1+S2 right now) and Sunset Overdrive. Today is a good day

Leon Raycloud

Neo Member
Welcome! you're here forever etc.
The usual:
Your Waifu ( Anime or Video Game)
Favorite Series
Favorite Anime
Favorite Video game series
And most important:
Life or Hometown?

Thanks!!
My waifu: Elizabeth from persona
Favorite series: breaking bad
Anime: Jojo or Berserk
Videogame : dark souls , persona,kingsom hearts and silent hill
And life... I think

So I had a pretty fucking surreal math class

The professor's 4 year old daughter just happened to have her school flood the same day her mom was teaching a lesson about inverse functions using the 1/2(age)+7 and 2(age)-14 dating rule. She was kept busy with repeated requests to draw her mom something, like spiders, trees, and a butterfly. Eventually, she moved up to the teacher's desk at the front of the room. So, in conclusion, I was not bored during trig today

Okingjrr

That D4 games looks , awesome , too bad I´m poor for an xbone :(

Hi just been validated i am a huge fan of this guys for a while , also a lurker of this threads for like a month

Welcome Friender! Whatcha Buyin'?
I hope you know what you've gotten yourself into, cause you're stuck here now.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
So I had a pretty fucking surreal math class

The professor's 4 year old daughter just happened to have her school flood the same day her mom was teaching a lesson about inverse functions using the 1/2(age)+7 and 2(age)-14 dating rule. She was kept busy with repeated requests to draw her mom something, like spiders, trees, and a butterfly. Eventually, she moved up to the teacher's desk at the front of the room. So, in conclusion, I was not bored during trig today
This is a public college right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom