• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
my xboner is here, SWERY HERE I COME

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

Can we get a dancing anime girl to say "You got an Xbone?"

xbone_tan_by_massive_tile_sale-d7d9mua.png
close'nuf

Okingjrr

Yes but right now we talk about Naruto more than most other things and honestly it's kind of bothering me. I usually gloss over it but it's a little much today. I know how people felt during the Shameless arc.
People were uncomfortable during the shameless arc. That shit needed an intervention to stop. At least this Naruto talk will die down in a few days.

And oh yeah Nintendo direct!
Wonder if they announce a release date for Shovelknight in Europe?
I remember seeing that the game's coming out TOMORROW!!!!! Though I can't find the source...

Discourage him by showing him all the creepy sex things that Japan has to offer.

Also shill for the Auto blow 2
Jeez, Auto Blow has become the butt of all jokes between me and my friends. It's the best.

It'll be available...right now!

Xiraiya

I get really tired of Matt's "Oh well different strokes!" excuse because he pulls it out at the worst times in the most bullshit contexts.

1. After days and days of angry relentless Kenny bashing and hatred when wondering why people disliked that.

2. When Pat refuses to watch even a bit of HxH or be slightly opened minded.

I actually don't begrudge Pat for HxH because I refused to watch it for years, nothing about it appealed to me.
My girlfriend had to sit me down and make me watch it with her, and I trusted her judgment because I don't love most characters styles.
But you know I really liked it after awhile and then I saw the Chimera arc and that was an experience and a half.
That goddamn Cat girl Pitou was one of the most baffling yet best Antagonists I have seen in anything in quite some time.

Leon Raycloud

Neo Member
That D4 games looks , awesome , too bad I´m poor for an xbone :(

Hi just been validated i am a huge fan of this guys for a while , also a lurker of this threads for like a month

Oberon

Banned
Someimes I forget that I am NOT a Anime schoolgirl...

your avatar needs to step up though
use this
resizedimage.php

The best part about hometown is that it's rarer to see good ones, it a bit like seeing a Unicorn, you're not sure if it was really there or not, but the image is still in your mind
Life is basically everywhere, it's nothing special really.

Oberon

Banned

Hi just been validated i am a huge fan of this guys for a while , also a lurker of this threads for like a month

Welcome! you're here forever etc.
The usual:
Your Waifu ( Anime or Video Game)
Favorite Series
Favorite Anime
Favorite Video game series
And most important:
Life or Hometown?

Don't_forget_you're_here_forever.jpg

Welcome! This is a land of chocolate milk and honey, but beware 2am BestGAF, lest ye see lewd and lest ye be lewd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom