• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, that sucks. Anyway, you guys unlocked Azazel yet? That guy seems pretty OP. No red hearts, but he starts with 3 shadow hearts as well as flight, short range brimstone, and a couple of other cool things.

Azazel is straight OP at the start, but needs help late game more than the other playable characters. His range is pitiful, and that hurts him badly.

Okingjrr

I also found a copy of W101 as well. Bought both and paid 60 thanks to a gamestop coupon I had.

Signing up for their credit card that'll never be used gives you 15,000 Pts.

That's an awesome price for 3 games! Your quest really paid off.

2 DPs in less than 2 pages? C'mon guys!

Archgan

SUPER BEST FRIENDS PLAY D4 (PART 4)
Website
Now that videos aren't going up at 9:00 on the dot, I no longer will be able to post them first.
T_T
Damn, that sucks. Anyway, you guys unlocked Azazel yet? That guy seems pretty OP. No red hearts, but he starts with 3 shadow hearts as well as flight, short range brimstone, and a couple of other cool things.

Yeah, Azazel is easy mode. I actually just got done a few runs with him and after I switched characters, I kept getting hit because I thought I could fly over stuff.

Also, I found a sort of funny item. Don't remember the exact name but it was a book with jump of the cover and lets you jump. The description was "About time you learned to jump". I was flying at the time, though so it was more of a dash.

Squishy3

You can still print it if it's not the baox art for the US

I'm really tempted to put the reggie notmyproblem.jpg

It's basically what you have to do nowadays.

This doesn't happen everyday
They talked about Shinovi Versus on the 8-4 Play podcast and said "How awkward must it be to walk into Gamestop and ask for the boobie game"

They were only talking about it because one of the guys on the show got it but it was sent to his mom's house in the US and she ended up mailing it to him

Okingjrr

Now that videos aren't going up at 9:00 on the dot, I no longer will be able to post them first.
T_T

Yeah, Azazel is easy mode. I actually just got done a few runs with him and after I switched characters, I kept getting hit because I thought I could fly over stuff.

Also, I found a sort of funny item. Don't remember the exact name but it was a book with jump of the cover and lets you jump. The description was "About time you learned to jump". I was flying at the time, though so it was more of a dash.

Hey, you're back to your Beast Coast avatar, nice!

They talked about Shinovi Versus on the 8-4 Play podcast and said "How awkward must it be to walk into Gamestop and ask for the boobie game"

They were only talking about it because one of the guys on the show got it but it was sent to his mom's house in the US and she ended up mailing it to him

It's not really that awkward. Man up and say "Yea, I like life and hometown, whatchu gon do bout it bitch clerk?"

Azazel is straight OP at the start, but needs help late game more than the other playable characters. His range is pitiful, and that hurts him badly.

I can see that. Still, having such a strong early game is phenomenal.

That's just straight up a "Super Mario Bros." box. I found it too. It's really good.

Okingjrr

I saw some other people using older avatars and decided to restart the BestGaf Gang Wars.
That never happened because everyone became shameless instead.

We had lore set up for that.
After the Gang War, the losers would go to Jail
/Australia
, the dead would be rebuilt into cyborgs and the winning coast would have to beat the cyborgs and criminals all over again.

But then OT3 happened.

Between that, my smash preorder, and the Target deal Nov 9, I'm set for the next 2 years.

So many games to play!!!!!! I need another vacation.

A game like that I don't think would make it to shelves if digital downloads didn't exist.

Then again, some people don't afraid of nothing.

I'm happy some people can be shameless, even if I couldn't.

Archgan

I think that the Pinking Shears either got buffed or is now linked to the amount of damage you do. When I used it, my body killed the Wretched in 5 seconds and was moving super fast. It may have been because I had fast movement speed and the pentagram + cricket's head, though.

Edit: Also, I unlocked one of the 2 key doors and instead of the dice room, I got what looked like a room from the Chest with a golden chest in the center. Unfortunately, I was out of keys so I'm not sure if the chest would have had any item in it like in the Chest.

Archgan

And now I have full powered Brimstone.

Urn over.

I get Mom's Contacts so rarely, I sometimes forget how broken it truly is.

The Mom's Contact achievement is one of the only ones I haven't gotten in the original. The others are Momma's Boy, Dark Boy, and beating the Chest with Eve.

Holy shit, I just went into a special room where I had to fight nearly every single boss in the game.

Also, I think I broke my game. All the items are coming up as question marks.

And that's another complete run. Satan just got chewed through.

Brimstone has to be Ed's favorite item. I actually can't believe it got a buff.

Alfebit

Banned
SBFP? BSGF for BestGaf, SBGF for SuperBestGaf?

I never got to finish Minish Cap, I got to the
air temple thing
and stop playing for no reason.

BGAF for BestGAF.

I never actually beat it either. I was a scrub as a kid and couldn't beat Vaati and gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom