• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sex Ed was actually kinda fine for me, no videos or anything like that but I remember there was two creepy anatomically correct dolls. Sex Ed was taught at grade 5 so 9-11 year olds which was smart in my opinion, don't hide that shit. People need to know the consequences. Highschool version was just straight fear tactics, the shit in Elementary school was infinitely more informative, maybe I just went to a super progressive elementary school.

Kinda on the fence about Freedom Wars. Definitely want a new Vita game, and hearing Liam and Pat talking about it on the podcast helps, but I'm still not sure. Hm.

yeah I'm in a similar situation, more research is required

It's cool seeing your responses, guys. They're all clearly inferior games, but it's like a look into your soul.
I like the idea, since it's the one game you know the most about and want to talk about.
I would be in on their Persona 5 playthrough. Me, Pat, and Liam, with Woolie and Matt on a rotational basis. It would also actually be entertaining, because I'm a funny motherfucker.
That confidence tho

joe2187

Banned
I learned it in elementary school they had a seminar about where the whole school was taught how boys and girls are different.

They had a Q&A in an auditorium for it when it was over where kids asked questions about what they learned and the videos and shit they were shown.

I asked the speaker why the vagina doesnt fight off the sperm like white antibodies do for bacteria. Everybody laughed, but I was serious.

Loco4Coco

I learned it in elementary school they had a seminar about where the whole school was taught how boys and girls are different.

They had a Q&A in an auditorium for it when it was over where kids asked questions about what they learned and the videos and shit they were shown.

I asked the speaker why the vagina doesnt fight off the sperm like white antibodies do for bacteria. Everybody laughed, but I was serious.

lololol!!!!

360pages

Man, writing stuff and water heater problems have been eating up so much of my time I can't post here. Hopefully by the end of tomorrow, I will have some more free time and what not to join you frienders.

Zenfalcia

Man, writing stuff and water heater problems have been eating up so much of my time I can't post here. Hopefully by the end of tomorrow, I will have some more free time and what not to join you frienders.

It just means you are productively living your life.
You're doing a great job. ;_;7

Its like a toned down water temple. Its still easy to get lost in or screw up the water levels

For real though, the early wolf sections are the only blemishes on an awesome game like TP

You're right and you've always been right and I have no idea why people don't talk about it like it's a classic

Slow start, amazing game

It should be harder. The combat is super deep, but never needed.

Yeah... Still has one of the best final bosses in Zelda, though
tumblr_m0jh9r8zXi1rnmjr5o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom