• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Naruto?

Nartuo was in the end, but it was par for the course.

tumblr_mu64uluqHV1sx28lao1_500.jpg

Rutti

Naruto ending was pretty good. Not going to miss it much tho. I give it to Kishi that the old and new characters looked good in that last chapter. I might check out the movie.

Odd, most people hated the Harry Potter ending IIRC

I called it from like the second book, but I didn't mind it.

My ending was better, Harry grabs Valdermark and apperates them to the top of Hogwarts then Izuna Drops him all the way to the ground, with him wrapped in the invisibility cloak, then puts on Dumbelldoor's glasses and says "I'm the headmaster bitches!" then transforms the glasses into sunglasses.

I called it from like the second book, but I didn't mind it.

My ending was better, Harry grabs Valdermark and apperates them to the top of Hogwarts then Izuna Drops him all the way to the ground, with him wrapped in the invisibility cloak, then puts on Dumbelldoor's glasses and says "I'm the headmaster bitches!" then transforms the glasses into sunglasses.

... Valdermark?

croten

Movie watchers or book readers? I hadn't heard of either disliking it unless they disliked all of Book 6/7.

Ohhhhhh

For book readers at least, most of them hated that final scene at the train station. I wasn't really fazed because I had already lost most of my interest at that point.

Village

Naruto ending

Naruto son was born with better character design
Garra looks clean
Sweet black bigger girl ninja
Sai's character design some how got better
Ino looks sick
That dude daughter who died with the cigarette all the time looks sick
Everyone related to shikimaru looks sick
Sasuke continues to have undeservedly so, character designs that are entirely too good.
This is obvious set up for other shit, get ready for time skip ninja storms. Because of the obvious set up, everything was rushed and little context was given. Just... set up. So it wasn't an ending, it was a beginning which is... a bad ending.

For book readers at least, most of them hated that final scene at the train station. I was really fazed because I had already lost most of my interest at that point.

That scene actually felt like fan fiction. I don't think she needed to put that in. All it did was to say Snake was a good guy and added almost nothing else.

For book readers at least, most of them hated that final scene at the train station. I wasn't really fazed because I had already lost most of my interest at that point.

The ending was kind of cheesy after all that serious business that came just before, but it wasn't that bad IMO.

Also anyone hyped for the new books?

Squishy3

harry potter book ending is fine, it's the movie ending where they try to make 20 year old actors look like they're in their 30s that's really bad

Does it follow a team of Aurors doing awesome magical murder mysteries? Because if it doesn't then I pretty much can't care.
Not much info yet, mostly speculation.

New books? What? Fucking hell.
She wrote a couple of short stories, a prequel screenplay and 'Fantastic Beasts & Where to find them' is being turned into a movie as we speak.

I may have stumbled onto the most overpowered run on Isaac possible. It's so broken, I love it.

Unbreakable + a pet (like Leech)?
Edit: Too late, already posted combo. Also grats to ENB on beating Mother on his first run of rebirth.

That is true, but this one... this one is like holy shit.

Its only one flaw, he needs like facial hair.

Is it the one from the leaked images where he has the cloak and shit? Because that one was super rad.

And how can he be bishi if he has facial hair?! You're ruining all the fantasies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom