• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
so Frienders, when do you think the Zaibatsu will become as big as GB?

I was thinking about it and I think all 4 could run a game review site on par with Jeff, Dan, Vinny, etc.

joe2187

Banned

I was thinking about it and I think all 4 could run a game review site on par with Jeff, Dan, Vinny, etc.

I dont think thats a good idea. At all.

I've heard stuff about this Chiaka coffin princess show, Is it as gory and fucked as I want it to be? Is it any good?

At least in GAF we are going to be.

The guys probably won't do reviews, but rather analyze the game mechanics. I wanna see them go in-depth.

Village

They would need some cash

And hire some people

And write articles

and do reviews

and do more things on camera

and get studio space

and get money to travel

and get invited to shit like E3

and get picked up by like a TV station. Isn't GB owned by like CBS or something

I've heard stuff about this Chiaka coffin princess show, Is it as gory and fucked as I want it to be? Is it any good?

Not gory or fucked up really at all. It's a lot of fun and Chaika is adorable. I recommend it, but it's nothing outstanding or amazing, it's just fun.

They seem pretty satisfied, and I think they're a bit too silly to see them getting their shit together and delivering serious lists/writing.

Somethin something Top 10s

I don't think I'd like that at all. Sure I respect their opinions on games and I'd love some more in depth views on certain aspects, but I get enough of those with what they're doing and I'm not sure if they're actually good at writing.

As far as getting big, I mean, Giant Bomb isn't even that big, they're just relatively well known and respected within this single insular industry.

also, what the fuck is this.

It's the Database, Database, whoa-oh.

Edit: More best ship comics.

lmLaVlB.jpg

They would need some cash

And hire some people

And write articles

and do reviews

and do more things on camera

and get studio space

and get money to travel

and get invited to shit like E3

and get picked up by like a TV station. Isn't GB owned by like CBS or something

Yeah. That was when Jeff was able to explain the details of his firing from Gamespot, after the acquisition of the holding company for GiantBomb.

I don't think I'd like that at all. Sure I respect their opinions on games and I'd love some more in depth views on certain aspects, but I get enough of those with what they're doing and I'm not sure if they're actually good at writing.

As far as getting big, I mean, Giant Bomb isn't even that big, they're just relatively well known and respected within this single insular industry.

Because they have someone like Jeff at the helm, who has a background in journalism, along with other fellow journalists.

Matt, Woolie and Liam all have QA experience. With a competent journalist onboard and 1-2 more QA guys, I think they could compete with a GB not in writing, but with showing mechanically how good games are and what bad games don't do right. I don't think there are any other sites doing that kind of coverage on gaming.

Because they have someone like Jeff at the helm, who has a background in journalism, along with other fellow journalists.

Matt, Woolie and Liam all have QA experience. With a competent journalist onboard and 1-2 more QA guys, I think they could compete with a GB not in writing, but with showing mechanically how good games are and what bad games don't do right. I don't think there are any other sites doing that kind of coverage on gaming.

I'm not even saying they couldn't do it, I'm just not sure that's what I'd want from them or if they'd even have success in doing it.

Looking it up, no wondered it sucks.
Sentai filmworks dubbed it.

SENTAAIIII!

They seem pretty satisfied, and I think they're a bit too silly to see them getting their shit together and delivering serious lists/writing.

Somethin something Top 10s

The only review-like content I want to see are 'Pat does thing' videos, like Mercenary Kings.

They do seem in a pretty good position now. They have their own website, all of them were able to quit their dayjobs, they apparently have enough money for holidays to Japan, Cuba, weddings, $500 Captain Harlock figurines and premium JoJo underwear. I'd say it's good for them to just chill out for a bit and ride the wave.

Besides they already took some big ass leaps as a business fairly recently. It's not good to grow too big too fast. Bigger you get the harder you fall and stuff.

The one thing I didn't see coming was SaixIno in Chapter 700

And it teases something for next spring at the very end. Fuck me, the ride never ends

Xiraiya

The one thing I didn't see coming was SaixIno in Chapter 700
And it teases something for next spring at the very end. Fuck me, the ride never ends
I knew it would happen, Ino has been after Sai ever since he appeared in the Manga, because he looked just like Sasuke, and Sasuke was being a shit, so that was her logic for having kids with him.

I knew it would happen, Ino has been after Sai ever since he appeared in the Manga, because he looked just like Sasuke, and Sasuke was being a shit, so that was her logic for having kids with him.

At least it's not real Sasuke.

In other news, the Persona 4 Golden anime gets an OVA titled "Thank You, Mr. Accomplice"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom