• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't miss my time writing about videogames.

Well when you eventually transition into a healthy career writing about lesbian wrestlers it'll be pretty hard to look back fondly.

And now I'm dead.

tumblr_nel5jz1DU01qfh8fpo1_1280.png

tumblr_nel5jz1DU01qfh8fpo2_1280.png

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Then how are you liking it so far in terms of levels of enjoyment? Is it worth the price you bought it for?

Hmm...yeah, I'd say it is. There's a ton of content and the gameplay itself is really good. I mean aside from all that nonsense in CODE 2 (chapter 2, basically). But that's like 1 hour out of possibly hundreds you could get from the game.

So yeah, I mean, if you like hunter games at all, FW is definitely worth having.

A site I wrote for forced us to heavily focus on the bottomline score, then a few months after I quit switched to not using a score, removing the score from the reviews that focused heavily on the score without actually saying the score in the text.

That site then shut down.

I don't miss my time writing about videogames.

Tell me about it. Maybe one of these days I'll go into why I left Siliconera.

So, I have a question; why is Touhou on Lunatic not that much harder than normal? I've been failing on Normal for days and decided to try Lunatic for a giggle and got as far as I usually do. The fuck's that about?

But yeah, you guys should totally play Touhou, it's all I can think about playing my Call of Duty's.

Zenfalcia

Well when you eventually transition into a healthy career writing about lesbian wrestlers it'll be pretty hard to look back fondly.

And now I'm dead.

It's so beautiful. ;_;

NEXT EPISODE INT NARUTOBALL Z: FREIZA DEFEATED.

Hmm...yeah, I'd say it is. There's a ton of content and the gameplay itself is really good. I mean aside from all that nonsense in CODE 2 (chapter 2, basically). But that's like 1 hour out of possibly hundreds you could get from the game.

So yeah, I mean, if you like hunter games at all, FW is definitely worth having.

Tell me about it. Maybe one of these days I'll go into why I left Siliconera.

Sounds pretty solid. I'll have to get it when I finally get a vita/Vita Tv.

Is it a bad story or just long and drawn out?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Sounds pretty solid. I'll have to get it when I finally get a vita/Vita Tv.

Is it a bad story or just long and drawn out?

It's just that one chapter that basically makes you run back and forth around the super confusing Panopticon area and it's really bad. Once you're past that you get fast travel, though, so it's fine.

Zenfalcia

It's just that one chapter that basically makes you run back and forth around the super confusing Panopticon area and it's really bad. Once you're past that you get fast travel, though, so it's fine.

Ah, is it that part that Liam talked on the podcast about walking one place talking and then repeating that a few times?

I should've probably explained a little more about the story part.. more about the story of your life, but it works in the game context too. :p

Edit: DPed just like my avatar.
She's not getting dped

Zenfalcia

Why is he talking about Deadly Premonition? Can you explain this to me?
lol

#TheShamelessRises #2015

Coming to a theatre near you!

Ah I bit the bullet and grabbed Freedom Wars as well, should have it Friday. It will be my reward for finishing up this shit show of a job I'm on.

Bit the bullet to buy a one way ticket to Austraila and a million year sentence!

So, I have a question; why is Touhou on Lunatic not that much harder than normal? I've been failing on Normal for days and decided to try Lunatic for a giggle and got as far as I usually do. The fuck's that about?

But yeah, you guys should totally play Touhou, it's all I can think about playing my Call of Duty's.

I'm not very sure about this, but I believe that each game's difficulty is different depending on the gimmick and you could just gotten used to it. I personally haven't played all 14 of the games to see what's different.

Here might be an informative video that might explain why.

croten

So has anyone who is playing Rebirth found the
Ludwig converter
item? That shit is OP, especially with
magnetic tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom